WHY? - UPDATE

jemz24

Reaction score
why are my lines goin fainter.

took a test a few days ago and got a really faint pink line. but since takin more tests i can barley see them wots goin on.?

hey hun ihad this problem last month and im affraid mine ended with what they call a chemical pregnacy - where its over before its bugn but u have enough HGC in ur body to get faint positives - yet they get weaker and weaker.
it happen to me at 5 weeks i always knew something was wrong as with my first pregnancy i tested at 5 weeks and got an instant thick dark line. but not this time they were just getting fainter and fainter.

then a week after AF would of been due i got cramps and bleeding like a very heavy period. the hosputal told me it is a chemical pregnancy and its common but usualy missed as many women just think there AF is late only those TTC and test early notice it. i tested negative when hospital testsed my urine

i hope this is not the case for you as it really hit me - one minute i was pregnat the next i wasnt - it was uwful/

im praying it not the case for u :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug:

thanx for the reply i thought to myself yesterday somethings wrong. ive got no symptoms anymore (but im still so tired)

i guess i should wait for AF to arrive now then, ive already told my closest friends. I just cant believe it :(

well dont get urself too upset yet untill u know for sure whats going on,phone ur midwife n speak to her n see if they can see u to put ur mind at rest :hug:

Im really sorry hunny,

I miscarried at 5 weeks and am here to chat if u need

:hug:

well went to docs this mornin, wants me to do another pg test and got a scan booked.

least his helping , good luck with your scan , hope there's some mirical of a bean in your tum tum :hug:

Yer he was a lovly doctor, i think he thinks that im still pregnant lol but i doubt i am. its just nice to finally sort things out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back