Sooo Confused...

WiccanRachel

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i posted on here a few days ago my
bfp2.gif
which i got on my 9DPO about a week and a half before my period is due.. Was so excited because i was not expecting to see any line at all that early on.
I have been testing every day since three days ago but it seems the lines are a LOT fainter than the test i done on 9DPO..
I'm PRAYING I'm pregnant.. Did anyone else have this problem..
For some reason i can't believe I am as i expected darker lines as the days went on.. Hope I'm not going to miscarry...
nope.gif

Please someone put a smile back on my face! xx

)0( Blessed Be )0(
xXx

Last edited:
Not as such hunni - i seem to rely on the Digi tests - i also tested 9 DPO after ovalating early and got 1-2 wks then tested a week later and got 2-3 and then again on sunday to get 3 + ( was worried after my previous miscarriage) find it easier with the digi ones maybe give those a go. x

I get tht all the time. All depends on the time of day, what you have eaten, how much dye is on the test etc.

If there is a line your pregnant... No matter how dark or faint.- that's what the instructions say anyway!

Last edited:
I did a test similar to the one pictured and i couldnt see a line, did a digital test the day after and that confirmed i was pregnant, so maybe try one of those? clearblue? x

I was similar but i always wait until the day my period I'd due. But since finding out I'm pregnant I've had some faint and some strong lines - as long as there is a line you are pregnant. I would also recommend doing a clear blue digital test, then there will be no doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back