Why the Frick are people so damn negative all the time!

its jealousy!! H sleeps through is a very happy smiley content baby who will go to anyone i pass him too. Everyone says they cant believe he's like that and not to have another as i wont be so lucky!

I know people do have a hard time with their lo's but it's not as though i've had an easy time of it myself. I got told by oh's mums friend (whos daughter had her baby 6 wks before i had h) that i was 'so lucky' my labour was fast. Well hello what part of a healing broken ankle currently being held together with a meccano set in a cast hopping around on crutches and 2 1/2 hours in theatre stiching up a 3rd degree tear did she find 'lucky'! If i could have got to her to strangle her i think i would have done!!

yeah id say def jealousy I always get it as its supposidly a well known fact prem babies dont go longer than 4 hours but Ellie is down at 8pm and dreamfed aat midnight at thats her to 7am sometimes 8am think im just lucky but yeah she might start getting up every 3 hours just need to wait and see xx

It bugs me when ppl start doing the whole enjoy it while u can, because yeah, maybe he will get awful sleeping. I don't care! He's not now, I appreciate it! Just let me bloody enjoy it now then! X

thats great, and I keep my fingers crossed mine sleeps straight through too. One question, you say she sleeps 10 hours straight without feeding. My midwife told my babies have to be fed at least once every 5 hours for the first few months, and that means waking them up to feed them even if they are happily sleeping. Can I ask then do you not need to do this? do you feed before she sleeps or is it just different advice depending on different midwives. Thanks xx

To ss79, what age is ur lo? My mw told me that until about 6 weeks. From about 2 months he was doing about 10 hours and that was fine as long as he had enough during the day x

hey hun i wouldnt worry about it amy slept right thru and still does she goes into her cot at 5 pm and she plays or talks to herself then goes to sleep and thats her till about 8 or 9 in the morning then shell want a bottle gets up for an hour and asks to go back to bed and she ould be asleep for a few hours then wake up and has a play and dinner then shell want another nap and shes down till about 3 then wakes up and plays has tea then bath and ill put her back in her cot and shell play or shell go to sleep. your baby is good for sleeping thru at least your getting the rest you need and baby probs sence it . i loved it when amy sleeps thru as i know im getting rest also.

Maisie's slept through twice and i got told because she had weight issues i have to wake her up !!! i think if they are sleeping through its amazing !! xx

Lexi I have had this soooo many times alex has slept thro since the day he cme home from 8-7 and all we get are negatives and pppl say still sleeping thro or u finally experiencing what true parenthood is I men wtf ppl shld buzz off

thats great, and I keep my fingers crossed mine sleeps straight through too. One question, you say she sleeps 10 hours straight without feeding. My midwife told my babies have to be fed at least once every 5 hours for the first few months, and that means waking them up to feed them even if they are happily sleeping. Can I ask then do you not need to do this? do you feed before she sleeps or is it just different advice depending on different midwives. Thanks xx

We have never wok alex for a feed and he sleeps thro but he does have. Feed eery 3 hours from 7-7 so 5 feeds in total nd he is normally a v happy baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back