Frick!!!!!!!!!!

daniph1

Reaction score
So got my bfp on Tuesday - now Im bleeding - what is wrong with my body?????? I dont understand why this is happening again. Sorry ranting. Husband is in work, lo is in my bed watching a cartoon and I am crying in my living room. Why again? Sorry - pointless thread, noone has the answers! x

oh no dani, really?
is it a lot of blood? it may still be ok?
so sorry to hear you are going through this xxxx

Its enough to cause alarm. Its red too!!!!! Thank you fr replying, this is the time when you feel most alone isnt it! x

yeah, just logged on b4 work, so I have to go in a mo, and saw your FRICK!!!

Try to stay positive, panicking wont help honey, phone the EPU and they can prob get you in for next week, tho it may be too early to see anything yet. So prob just need to sit tight and relax and hope and pray that all is ok.
Really hope all is ok for you hun,

Will log in again this evening after work. hugs xxxxx

Thank you darling. I know the score. The likelihood is that mt bean is in the process of not being my little bean anymore. I have not even got the energy to panic. I just feel as though the inevitable is going to happen/ is happening and my body for some reason is failing me. This makes me sad. WHo would have thought this journey to get a brother or sister for my little boo would be so hard and soul destroying. Have a good day in work sweetie xxxxxx

Oh Dani i'm so sorry!

Really big hugs . Life is sometimes such a bitch!

x

Ohhh hun I am so sorry it really isn't fair you are having to go through this again xx

Im really sorry you are having to go through this again honey! Xxxx

Oh dani :-( it may not be what you think so try not to worry. I've heard bleeding is quite normal in the early stages. Hope you're ok hun, sending you hugs xxxx

Oh Dani I'm soo sorry, huge hugs. Its not over yet til you are told it is. I know exactly how you feel though, I had some bleeding last week which stopped after a few days but as I had a mmc before there's always the chance it happened again so its a wait and see game! I'm here for you if you need to talk xxxx

Last edited:
Arh what????? I am really sorry hon. Is there anyway you can get a scan done in the early stages? I dont want to get your hopes up but i know people who have had a bleed and it has been ok. Really sorry that you are upset... Big hugs hon xxxxxxx

Oh no!

So sorry Hun!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope it turns out ok but I can understand you not being too hopefull if you've been here before.

Have you got any diggis..?

Xx

Oh Dani I'm so sorry. Sending huge hugs your way. I hope there's some way you can find out for sure. Xxx

Thanks ladies, bleeding is red and a fair amount I do have a digi left but not sure what that wud show maybe???? Xx

Just wondered whether it was pregnant 1-2 or even better gone to 2-3 or if it's not pregnant then at leat you'll know....

Hope you're ok.

Xx

so sorry to read this sending you big hugs xxxxxxx

:hugs: so sorry hun. Really hope all is ok though x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member