why is my mc blood orange??

kra0

Reaction score
Ok so this is maybe tmi but I really need advice as I don't know what's normal! Ok so, after being told thurs I'd had a mmc, I started bleeding yest morn. I could only see the pinkish blood twice through the day, both times when I wiped only. Iv been wearing a pad and theyv been practically spotless. However nearly everytime I wipe there is orange blood/discharge! What is this?? There hasn't been much of it though as like I said, pads hv been spottless. Also, I woke up today feeling extremely dizzy and disorientated. I'm so down about it all today and just wish it was all over and not dragging so much :( xx

Oh Hun, so sorry to hear your news, you are in my thoughts. xx With regards to orange blood/ discharge and feeling dizzy/disoriantated, that could be an infection so i would go and get it checked out pronto just to be on the safe side. Look after yourself, big hugs and pm if you want to talk xxx

Agree hun get it checked so sorry this happening to you hugs xx

Orange doesnt sound quite right?
I know I was a little orange after my op- but that was fromthe iodeine -you didnt have that did you?
Get it checked out hun.xx

Ok so I've finally figured it out lol.. The orange isn't coming from THERE - it's only when I pee so I think i may have a kidney infection as I've had this before. I dont know why it took me so long to realise.. Anyway, the mc blood has returned and it's a pinkish colour n I'm still feeling a bit dizzy. What a horrible thing to go through :( life is so unfair sometimes xxxx

Ahh hun,kideney infections are nasty, all you need on top of it all. You will need to get something from the docs. xxxx

yeah the dizzinness could be related to a kidney infection too, def get it checked out hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back