why is it...

libs

Reaction score
that the moment I write in here that this 2ww isn't bothering me too much I immediately start obsessing again :oops: :rotfl:

Or is that today is my day off?

Just seen my ticker on a post I had posted and thought..ooooo 5 days :cheer: and then started prodding my bbs :oops:

ha ha!
You sound just like me. I really do have sore bbs from all the prodding! Can't remember what they should feel like! I am testing in 5 days too!!
Good luck
x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Don't have to touch mine to see if they're sore....... just looking at them hurts at the minute!!! :shock: :shock:

I took my bra off last night and they wrecked!!! It was a similar feeling as if you've had your hair tied up too tight all day :(

nope I seem to be the same as last month - my bbs hurt less than the normal run up to AF :?

Couple of months ago I had the really sore bbs and everything..since then they seem to have stopped reacting to my hormones at all :oops:

Weirdly enough my bbs didn't start hurting until about 10 days after a missed period in my last pregnancy so am not reading too much into it! Only time will tell. I think waiting is the most painful pre-pregnancy symptom!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back