Why is it. . .?

YvonneM

Reaction score
That even tho I kno it's virtually impossible for me to conceive naturally that I hav allowed myself to become a tad excited that the witch is now 4 days late?? Sigh. . .i jus kno she's going to appear but it's heart breaking that I can't seem to stop thinking but what if?? Lol I'm nuts!! :-( xxx

Its only natural to feel like that when it is something you want so badly. Fx that af not showing is a good sign though, you never know x

Because you're only human and sometimes good and unexpected things happens to folk when they least expect it xx

- now Free

Thanks guys felt a bit insane but I suppose it's prob jus coz my body is literally aching to be pregnant :-( hav had a lovely couple weeks with hubby but also seeing a lot of baby scan pics etc on Facebook at the min which is still hard. Im really hopefully that it will be me and hubby one day showing off our baby scan pics, but in the mean time it sometimes feels like a part of me dies every time I see another pregnancy announcement xxx

Me too I always find fb the hardest. My hubby had a fit at work yesterday literally in my arms as I was there, so scary. But it did put things into perspective I really thought he was dying never seen anything like it. Hey r u normally late Yvonne? U never know there's always a chance x

Me too I always find fb the hardest. My hubby had a fit at work yesterday literally in my arms as I was there, so scary. But it did put things into perspective I really thought he was dying never seen anything like it. Hey r u normally late Yvonne? U never know there's always a chance x

Omg Gemma that sounds awful!!! How is ur hubby now?? U must hav got a hell of a fright!! This is the longest cycle if had except for my first cycle after implant removal. Feel a bit crampy as if she's on her way but also feel pretty nauseous with shooting pains in my boobs. But guaranteed that'll prob all b in my head. Our bodies r so cruel sometimes!! Xxx

Because there's still a tiny chance it could happen! Miracles do happen and it gives us hope to believe in them! :pray:

Whatever the outcome::hug:

Do you think you'll test? How late are going by your longest cycle? Maybe hubby's op has helped more than you thought? X

Oh Hun it's only natural and you've always got to have hope, is there any possibility ?? Xxx

BabyDust *****

Hey guys sorry I've had no Internet access for days :-( the witch eventually did arrive a whopping 7 days late sniff which makes it a very odd cycle for me. Hmmm our bodies just love to mess us around! Xxx

7 days late, thats well long isnt it. aww sorry to hear yvonne, but keep the hope anyway cos you never know x

Ah honey I'm sorry that's pants when it happens :-(

Big hugs xx

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111