Why hello there AF.

MissJuly10

Reaction score
46 days after my last period and AF finally caught up with me I guess. I don't think I have implantation bleeding as it's too much blood and it's still going today so I reckon AF has caught me. :roll:

Feeling like a real pleb after going on about symptoms (I know that I haven't had them before and they were not typical of oncoming AF) only to have my AF visit. Never mind, I'm pretty cheerful really, it's only a few more days til husband and I can start BD'ing again. :ttc:

Babydust to all, hope we hear of some more BFP's soon! :yay:

Sorry to hear that hun. x

Don't feel silly about symptom spotting, I'm not even half way through my 2WW and I'm constantly looking out for them.

I'm feeling really grumpy today for no reason and I'm even wondering if that's a bloody symptom! LOL!

Glad you are cheerful though and good luck for next month! xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks lovey. I totally understand, Google was a very cruel tool at times, I bet I could have asked "My eyebrows have turned green is this a symptom of pregnancy?" and it would have agreed with me. :wall2:

Babydust to you - hope this is your month. :)

Edited to add - I had a go at making a cycle ticker thingy, I had to guess at the length of my cycle though as it varies alot! Hopefully the next one won't be too far apart from this one - even better though, I hope the next cycle doesn't show up and a BFP does. :p

Last edited:
sorry the witch got you hun, good luck for next month x

Sorry you got AF MissJ :(

Don't feel silly either - i can't imagine it being easy missing a period and keeping sane :)

I had phlegm in my throat this morning and i wondered... ;)

I bet your right about the green eyebrows too lol ;)

LOL Louise!

I'm used to having a looooong cycle but this time was different obviously due to TTC so was pretty hopeful. Only 5 days to wait now before BD'ing again so not too bad. :)

Are you using OPKs MissJ?

I guess it depends on your sexual appitite and energy levels but it's gonna be a LOT of sex to cover a 50+ day cycle :)

Not using any ovulation stuff apart from my ticker which may not be quite accurate due to irregular cycles anyway. I started it based on my period which began yesterday. 50 days of BD'ing sounds good to me. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back