What is going on? AF problem..... I think...

charliesmissing

Reaction score
Hi Ladies. Stop me if TMI, Came off my AF on Sunday, BD'd on Tuesday, but this morning i started bleeding like i'm on another AF, I've got cramps and everything, it's really heavy. Now i'm confused about what count day am I on, have I just had a really short cycle? (8 days?) or is this still the first AF.

I have used OPK's on monday and tues, both negative, but thought it was worth bd'ing anyway.

Has anyone else had anything like this?

Didn't want to read and run. That's confusing. How long was your period? Sometimes mine goes from light to heavy to back again etc. Could it be that you period hasn't ended? xxx

it lasted 6 days, but was a light and painful one. It was really heavy last night, but now it's back to hardly anything. am still doing the opk's in case it hadn't finished. Just hate it when the wicked witch throws more tricks at me to make me screw up my days. Guess i'm gonna have to go back to the bd'ing every other day she's not visiting.

Crazy...

I'd guess that it was still the first AF just because i previously thought that i had finished my AF early and then found sex has encouraged more blood out although i wasn't 3 days without AF so not sure.

Maybe invest in some OPKs for this cycle?

I think it a bit close together to be implantation, but i could be wrong? x

I highly doubt it's implantation, whats coming out is probably way too heavy, also me and hubby didn't finish what we started as we were both shattered. spoke to NHS Direct, and they thought it might be stress. They also said, if it lasts any longer than a couple more days, go to the doctors.

Keep us posted. Hope it finishes soon! I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.xxx

I think sometimes that happens with a normal af as the uterus expels the rest of the endometrium. :roll: Annoying if it catches you of guard.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back