Why does he have to behave like this ?

angiemum2b

Reaction score
Sorry but this is a rant.

My MIL has had a heart op so as a surprise mothers day present were all going away to devon on monday as a treat for her and us as it's my first mothers day.
Well I've been behind on my Washing, Ironing, cleaning so now that were going away i really need to get on top of it before we go. :roll:

My OH walks in tonight after his band practice and says 'oh were going to my mates house tomorrow night'! :shock:
I replied by saying I really haven't got the time before we go because there's loads of stuff to be done.

He then rply's and says ' you never want to do anything I want to do, your an unsiociable cow'! :cry: :cry: :cry:

everytime he arranges something before asking me and when I say I can't I get this everytime. :(
I am really fed up with it now because he's always doing it and I always get the blame for it. :(

I must sound really petty but I get it all the time and it gets me down I've told him by calling me stuff like that makes me feel like crap but he doesn't care. :(

Rant over :( :cry:

aww hun hugs :hug:

its the same with Dean - i think they do it deliberatly, every time he does it i take off my rings and refuse to wear them for a week then when ever we are out i make a point of laughing and soft flirting with other lads out there shop assistants etc.. then he wishes i wears the rings ..

hmm

plan some tactics hun xx

tell him your not stopping him going out but at the end of the day the clean clothes dont just jump from the wash basket back to his draws, clean dry and ironed and the house doesnt clean itself, tell him maybe if he gave you a bit more notice you'd be a bit more willing to work around it as although you are a woman and pretty dam close to perfect your not superwoman, plus you have your son to catter for.
Instead of mind games though hun i would just have it out right with him, maybe one day leave it for him to do and say if you can do what i do and still be oin the party mood and still have everything done, then i will not make a fuss in future but if you cant, then you have to promise me that you will be more sympathetic, plan ahead more and give me more notice! i guarentee he wont be able to hun! or if he does he will be too exhausted

I totally agree with Alfiesmummy, just tell him exactly how you feel if only men were to do all that we do in a day they would understand how hard and tiring it is. My partner always says well you have it easy you dont go to work you just stay at home and look after Ellie and watch TV or go for a walk! If only they knew! :hug:

thanks ladies :hug:

Well to make matters worse this morning he's going to work dressed as a woman for red nose day, so he wakes me up at 6.50am to say help me get dressed in this dress I got him, which is fine because I know he wanted help.

But then he says to me' you look grumpy this morning' bearing in mind i hadn't gone to bed till 12 last night!!!

Then he says ' it aint like you've got to go to work is it!!!!' :wall: :wall:

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGG :x :x :x what the hell does he think I do all day!!!! sit on my ass watching daytime T.V. :wall:

He has it in his head that looking after Owen is easy work and that the house cleans itself! (yeah right if only).

I dont know why he's being like this lately but I am sick to the back teeth of it! :(

Can I join in this rant against men?! I have been composing a letter mentally to my husband telling him I want a divorce cos I am sick of being treat like a skivvy and told that I am not like I used to be. What is it with them? What I would give for a day where I am not constantly entertaining our daughter (much as I love her she has got a right temper on her!) and cleaning the boring bloody house that I feel I am constantly cooped up in! They just dont get it at all do they? He says I am 'obsessed' with washing (I'm not, I just hate it and despite heavy hinting he doesnt think to give me a hand with it) and also he said I was like my Gran (who goes on a bit sometimes) and when he says nasty sarky things to me or rolls his eyes and huffs and puffs cos I asked him to do something I get told I dont have a sense of humour like I used to. Yes I do, but getting talked to like a piece of sh*t isnt funny in my book! God I could kill him!!!!!

So anyway, hope this makes you feel better, you are not alone! x :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: aww honey, men can be so thoughtless sometimes :hug: :hug:

Do what I do. Plan a day out and go leaving hubby with children. Just done that today - took daughter who is 5 wiht me and left OH with son of 10 months. When I came back he said that it was impossible to get anything done with son about. :roll: I smiled sweetly and said - "Well I have to manage with both of them on my own every day".

I also then went on to tell him that whilst I was out i was chatted up by another man (true). Oh his face was a picture :wink:

That will teach him for taking me for granted.

marriage and relationships are hell now. wha happened to all the good and dependable men. or were there ever any.

anyway u've got ur babe so focus on that. its hard but just try to do things to make urself happy. go out as adviced, it helps to see the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back