He told me to leave, and I did this time.

Anna B

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Yep, I've moved out. He has told me to go 5 times now, I should have gone the first time really, but he told me he didn't really mean it and begged me to stay, and I did.

He said he didn't really mean it this time either, and thought I'd be there waiting for him when he got back, but I'm fed up of him f**king with my head, I can't live like that any more.

I was doing everything for him in the end, all the cooking, cleaning, washing, all he had to do was get up, go to work, come home eat and sleep, I did all the rest, and it still wasn't enough to make him happy.

Thought you might need these. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Keep us updated on how you are doing. xxx

aww hunni take care.
you shouldnt have to take shit from men.. noone should.
you just look after yourself.
thats all that matters
:hug: :hug:

You deserve so much better than that. Never let any man treat you anything less than wonderful! Stay strong hunny. Feel free to pm me if you ever need to talk! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Loosing a baby the way you did...is horrific at the best of times... You don't need someone playing with your emotions at this time. You need time to sort your head out and start to move on. You have done the right thing...stick by it... things happen for a reason...for this I am certain...something else is waiting for you and you needed to move on before you reach it... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Anna you have been through so much and your partner acting the way he has is just unspeakable, you did the right thing walking away and proving him wrong. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back