Everything he does annoys me!

pringle88

Reaction score
Hiya,

Im interested to know if anybody else is feeling like I do or whether I am on my own!

I don't want my boyfriend to come near me at the minute, everytime he touches me I just want him to get off and everything he seems to say or do really aggrevates me!!!

We were absolutely fine before I got pregnant and we have never even had a proper argument so I dont know whats wrong with me.

Everybody else i talk to seems so loved up so i feel like I am being really unfair but i really cant help it!!!

Sorry for the rant!

x

Hormones :) it's a crap reason but it's true! I was horrendous when pg. Affection had to be on my terms and he drove me absolutely insane! Thankfully he is very patient and understood why I was acting like I was. Then when Seb was born it was like a switch and the normal me was back, in fact we're stronger, closer and more 'in love' now than we ever were! :hug: it gets better x x

Aw at least thats something then, im glad you are now stronger than ever thats nice to know. I am starting to hate myself for being this moody! thanks a lot for the reply its good to know other people are feeling the same :) x

Ooooh yes, I'm right there with you, my love!

I keep getting fed up that I will want affection from my OH, but whenever I ask for a hug to him that means 'come and prod me with your erection, please'! Why can't he just give me a hug, no strings attached, lol?! He is a terrible one for pestering for sex, and 'joking' about blowjobs- AS IF!!! You've got Bob hope, mate! Lol x

Haha, yup i'm with you there too!! apparently because google says its ok to have sex must mean that because i dont want to i dont love him anymore!! men!!!!! x

My OH has got a random obsession with my boobs since I fell pregnant!

I will admit, I'm loving them lol, but I get into bed and he's like clawing at them and when I say, no they are sore, he still tries it.
Annoys the buggery out of me. He says I don't love him and turns away.
I hit back with "if u actually showed me some affection instead of just clawing at my tits all the time, then u might get a bit further".
It has now been 2 days since I last had a hump lol

It's just hormones Hun xx

Pringle, I feel exactly the same way and i'm feeling pretty rubbish about it. Im just finding my OH really annoying, i could seriously swing for him most days and he's such a lovely kind patient man. Its like having permanant pmt!!!! its awful, i feel so emotional, i hope it goes soon :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back