Why do people bother?

Squiglet

Reaction score
"Either you've got yourself a nice beer belly there, or you might just be pregnant?"

Why do people even bother making that kind of comment'? Hmmmmm??? :? Is there any point? :? Do they think that they are in the running to be the next Eddie Izzard with their fantastic wit?

Now I was quite confident in the fact that I LOOKED pregnant now, and had gone past the whole fat stage, but some stupid woman made that comment to me today...and now I feel fat and frumpy again..

:x :x :x

Also she was adament that I was lying when I told her I was 26weeks, she just kept saying it was impossible as I could only be about 16 with a belly like that... :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm going to go eat chocolate. :cry:

lol.. id have said.. oh yes.. sorry your obviously right.. ive jsut eatten to many cream buns and walked off lol..

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Remind me to say I'm fat next time... I get bump defensive.... and say "oh yes, I'm pregnant... "...

Must remember to say.... Thank you it's glandular... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I used to get really upset with my first pregnancy when people kept going on about how small my bump was, it made me feel really inadequate!

I wish people would just keep their mouths shut. I think I'll tell them I'm just fat this time if they start commenting. That will embrrass them :lol:

Just say you're not pregnant and then look at the embarrassed look on their faces! They will feel MUCH worse than you could! HAHA! :rotfl:

grrr some people are so rude. i hate being told ohhh ur bumps is so small i was much bigger. and u point is???? lol i would never say that to anyone ur bump depends on how ur beanie is lying. if baby is curled up as well bump will be smaller and some women have more fluid too which makes them look bigger.

enjoy ur bump

marie x
17+2

:D I already thought there should be a thread made sticky with come backs for people to use in reply to the fat jibes! I reckon it'd be great fun, especially if we get to hear about people using them

I used to get really upset with my first pregnancy when people kept going on about how small my bump was, it made me feel really inadequate!

I wish people would just keep their mouths shut. I think I'll tell them I'm just fat this time if they start commenting. That will embrrass them :lol:

Just say you're not pregnant and then look at the embarrassed look on their faces! They will feel MUCH worse than you could! HAHA! :rotfl:

grrr some people are so rude. i hate being told ohhh ur bumps is so small i was much bigger. and u point is???? lol i would never say that to anyone ur bump depends on how ur beanie is lying. if baby is curled up as well bump will be smaller and some women have more fluid too which makes them look bigger.

enjoy ur bump

marie x
17+2

:D I already thought there should be a thread made sticky with come backs for people to use in reply to the fat jibes! I reckon it'd be great fun, especially if we get to hear about people using them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back