Why am I awake?!

titch

Reaction score
I am on annual leave this week and for the last 2 days got up at 9.30am ahh heaven! Yesterday I didnt even stir when OH got up for work. And Ive slept so deeply for me its wierd.

Last night I had a crap typical nights sleep drifitng between wake and sleep for hours having vague dreams. Then I woke up at half 5. Wide awake. I had to really think about it and thought hmm maybe I need the loo. Went, back to bed and could not sleep. Hmmm maybe I need some water. went back to bed and couldnt sleep. I gave up at just gone 6 and came downstairs.

THe wierd thing is i stayed up later than usual last night to watch that moving to mars programme which made me cry!!

Maybe Ive had ENOUGH sleep :shock: this has never happened!!

Or maybe it's junior playing havoc with your system already? Sleep is my face past time. Not happy to be awake alreaady xx

wish i fet lik that - seem to sleep for britan these days, was tired when i got up this morning and hubby ordered be back to bed b 11 and i've just got up now! this is alomost daily and i'm getting a bit fed up with feeling so tired and not getting anything done!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back