Who's using pregnancy as an excuse to over indulge ;)

not yet! Still a bit sick here but soon, I will use the best excuse ever ... " the baby needs it"

I thought I was but in fairness I've only put on 7lbs so far. Loving crisps and chocolate bourbons far more than is healthy though...

I wish I had the appetite to over indulge! The only thing iv had more of is sweets. Been nibbling on wine gums and skittles cos they help the sickness. Hardly eat much else at all. Nibble crumpets and toast but that's about it. Have had the odd take away but they have come straight back up again and it put me off so I'm not bothering anymore!

Iv lost half a stone since iv been pregnant!! Sure il make up for it later on though! I miss food!!

Same here, my appetite is long gone! I have lost around 1 and a half stone already, I miss being able to eat. Eating has become such a chore and I don't enjoy eating anything, trying to keep it simple like toast, egg mayo sandwiches and that's really it! :( I am a lover of all this sweet like crisps and chocolate, but I can't remember the last time I ate any. Xx

aww bet you cant wait until the sickness subsides :( i'm only feeling sick 1st thing when i wake up then as the day goes on it eases up so i'm managing to eat...more so on a afternoon :) xx

i probably eat about half of what i ate before i was pregnant....i just dont seem to have the room for food and then when i do eat, heartburn kicks in...

i have lost weight from everywhere other than baby bump!! xx

I have only over induldged on the things I was really craving in the first tri. salt and vinegar crisps and philedelphia were my luxury and microwave doner kebabs gross I know. Now I struggle to eat a full dinner and have to have lots of smaller meals instead. I don't fancy much either at the moment except for mint matchmakers!!!

oh god...mint matchmakers....lol xx now i want some

I don't think I'm using it as an excuse, but I don't find myself worrying about eating bad things, because I can't see any weight gain! :D

I tend to just be eating anything I can get my hands on, without worrying about putting weight on, which is nice for a change!

oh god...mint matchmakers....lol xx now i want some

Aren't they just the best!!!!! I could eat anything minty at the moment. I have mint sauce on every dinner to its really wierd!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back