Who's due AF today? but still no sign FX :)

Ahh sorry to hear she got u aswell its been a pretty crap month for most of us with the witch beingva total bitch xx

ARGH!!!!!! i got my BFP!!!! SEE ATTACHED PIC!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I didnt test until i was 2 days late! im so happy cant believe it!

Ive put a pic up too...

ARGH!!!!!! i got my BFP!!!! SEE ATTACHED PIC!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I didnt test until i was 2 days late! im so happy cant believe it!

Ive put a pic up too...

Hooray hooray so pleased for you babe. What DPO are you today? Which test did you use? Over the moon for you. I'm still fighting with myself to wait another 2 days xxx

im 16dpo today, used a cheapy 'one step' from asda... :) i tried to upload the pic and it hasn't worked! let me try again....x

:) what a great line! Wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months! :) xx

Thankyou Charlie! il keep you all posted and will be stalking to make sure u all get yours! Gonna ring the docs tomorrow : )yay made up! Best birthday pressie for my OH ever! xxxxx

Lovely line, congrats!!!!

Sorry af arrived Charlie, was really hopeful for you this cycle. Fx next cycle will be the one xxx

Wow congrats pitterpatter! That's so exciting!

I'm currently laying in bed, dying for a wee but too scared to get up and test!

TEST TEST!!! ive just had to do another one ha! x

fx crossed for you xxxx

Anothe bfn for me..... 16dpo and not even a hint if a line. Ahh well.

Congrats again pitterpatter - great news!

Aww im so sorry to hear that mOUSE! just think of all the fun you can have trying again in another few weeks! I know how hard it is tho when all you want is them lines! Really have get everything crossed for all you ladies! im going to be away for a few days! see you on monday!

BABY DUST ALL AROUND TO ALL OF YOU :) XXXXXXX

I'm CD29 and 13dpo. I'm going on a 30/31 day cycle which was what I had years ago (had mirena coil for 5 years period free, had one cycle of 35 days from when it was removed then I caught pregnant which I sadly miscarried).

I did test yesterday with CBD but it was negative. I'm expecting period to arrive by Friday so don't know whether I'll hold out to test or test in the morning.

Good luck ladies xx

Hi sweetie,

I am in the same boat in that I don't have regular cycles since coming off the pill in April but they have been 30 or 31 days long the past 2 months. I am CD30 today and I have no idea if I am DP14 or DP10 due to my innacurate temping this month :wall:

I would try and wait until you are past your cycle length (so CD31 or 32 or Saturday morning) before testing again as you will only get an accurate result once you are past your AF due date. Also, try a FRER test because, although harder to read, they are much more sensitive thaN CBD so will give you a better result in the early stages.

I am going to wait until Sat too so we can be test buddies ::):

I'm out. AF arrived this morning but couldn't resist and tested yesterday and of course it was negative. Back to CD1 of 3rd cycle since MMC. Good luck to those remaining x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back