Who's due AF today? but still no sign FX :)

pitterpatter

Reaction score
Hey ladies been noticing a few of us our due AF today, just thought it would be a good idea to keep a thread going and see who's due on today and what symptoms you have... ive done no testing this month as i promised myself i wouldn't after testing last month having a bfp then coming on two days later.. :( solo...here's two a new month and the end of my two week wait with hopefully a bfp at he end of it!!!

Good luck to all you ladies!!

xxx

Af is due today or tomorrow for me. Think I'm 13dpo today so maybe she won't show until tomorrow. I normally have really sore boobs for most of my tww but this time they are only ever so slightly tender. Don't seem to be getting any sorer! Also had cramps but I get them from being on clomid so can't really know if that's a symptom or not. I've also had a sore throat for 3 days now so could be related but maybe off being on a plane over the weekend. Trying not to get my hopes up but it's hard when u want it that much isn't it . Xx

yes its so hard!! ive been trying not to think about it too much but think about it is all i do!!

This month its odd cos i've had no symptoms so far, normally i have cramps and bad headaches before af, but nothing not even a twinge. the only thing i have had is stretchy cm on monday which was odd for me... so fx no news is good news i suppose! :)
xxx
:wave:

I'm not sure when I'm due cuz this is my first cycle off the pill. And I only tracked 3 cycles before I fell pg with my daughter...they were 30, 31, and 24 days. I always had a LP of 11 days though, and when I tested pg with my daughter at 13DPO.

I am 13DPO today and got the faintest of lines - so I'll be testing again tomorrow.

Ooh how exciting! Good luck!

If af doesn't show tomorrow ill test on Friday xx

Thanks Charlie - I am not sure how hopeful I am. It's CD25 today....I have been getting cramps like af so I think maybe she is on her way. I don't know how likely it is that I am going to get a BFP - we only DTD once on CD12....although I could see a faint line on a test this morning.....argh - I'm constantly going round in circles!!!

U hear of so many BFP when couples only dtd once so it's more possible than u think! I've just been to tesco and I have got 2 tests so will do one tomorrow and one Friday if no af! Oh was telling me to wait until Sunday! Haha he just doesn't understand! My LP is always 14 days so if af doesn't show ill probably get my BFP! Xxx

When is af due Charlie?

I'll keep everything crossed for you!!! Eeeek - scary!!

Due tomorrow! So me being me and the most impatient person ever I decided to poas but surprise surprise it was another bfn! Never mind! Just gonna wait for the witch now! Then onto clomid cycle number bloody 4!! :( xx

I've had spotting by this stage the last 2 cycles since mc, none as of yet and cramping seems to have gone away. Af due any day now too. Waiting to test cos my hpt' s aren't here yet. Fx she stays away for us all :) x x

I'm CD29 and 13dpo. I'm going on a 30/31 day cycle which was what I had years ago (had mirena coil for 5 years period free, had one cycle of 35 days from when it was removed then I caught pregnant which I sadly miscarried).

I did test yesterday with CBD but it was negative. I'm expecting period to arrive by Friday so don't know whether I'll hold out to test or test in the morning.

Good luck ladies xx

Hey ladies been noticing a few of us our due AF today, just thought it would be a good idea to keep a thread going and see who's due on today and what symptoms you have... ive done no testing this month as i promised myself i wouldn't after testing last month having a bfp then coming on two days later.. :( solo...here's two a new month and the end of my two week wait with hopefully a bfp at he end of it!!!

Good luck to all you ladies!!

xxx

I am due my AF today (as much as I can guess). I am CD30 so I am due today or tomorrow going by my previous cycle lengths.

I had sore boobs for over a week but that has died down although they are still heavier and fuller. I have had cramping on and off now for 10 days and they are strange feelings, not as heavy as AF pains and they change all the time from pulling feelings to stabby pains to general aching. As usual my cervix and CM changes throughout the day so I have nothing else to symptom check.

Let's keep this thread going until will all know if we are positive or negative this month ::):

I'm CD29 and 13dpo. I'm going on a 30/31 day cycle which was what I had years ago (had mirena coil for 5 years period free, had one cycle of 35 days from when it was removed then I caught pregnant which I sadly miscarried).

I did test yesterday with CBD but it was negative. I'm expecting period to arrive by Friday so don't know whether I'll hold out to test or test in the morning.

Good luck ladies xx

Hi sweetie,

I am in the same boat in that I don't have regular cycles since coming off the pill in April but they have been 30 or 31 days long the past 2 months. I am CD30 today and I have no idea if I am DP14 or DP10 due to my innacurate temping this month :wall:

I would try and wait until you are past your cycle length (so CD31 or 32 or Saturday morning) before testing again as you will only get an accurate result once you are past your AF due date. Also, try a FRER test because, although harder to read, they are much more sensitive thaN CBD so will give you a better result in the early stages.

I am going to wait until Sat too so we can be test buddies ::):

I think the witch is coming to get me! My last two cycles have been 27 days, the one before was 31. I'm cd 31 today and I've had two days of spotting but not the intense af cramps I normally get. Bfn on Monday but only ov'd on cd 18. I think I'm out but there's a niggle in the back of my mind. Think I'll poas tomorrow if things are still the same. Good luck ladies!

Af due today still no signs yet..ive had some light cramping and backache..keep going to the toilet to check but nothing yet. Fx for everyone xx

I've had nothing yet either, i feel a bit moody haha but thats just the weather probs! its so hot today! not complaining tho! Thought af was coming before but it was just creamy cm (tmi sorry) but sometimes i get that just before the witch arrives so fx its a sign and not a sign of af!

xxx

Sounds good...my cm is kinda watery so everytime I feel it (sorry tmi) I rush to the loo lol xxx

Well I reckon I'm out.....no af but no lines on any tests I have taken (apart from that one this morning - but maybe that was an evap?).....

my boobs feel full and leaking but that's prob not even a sign and I feel completely pee'd off with getting my hopes up every time I test then feeling disappointed.....13DPO today so surely it would have shown up by now if I was.

I'm so annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back