Whoops

Prettypee

Reaction score
Hello again all! It's been a while, although not that long really.... My little girl is now 10 months!

Some background - I've been pregnant twice, both times were first attempts - bam job done! (although pregnancy 1 was mc)

So we were thinking of getting Ashley to 1 then discussing when to have another.... Then last friday after a bottle of wine (and a drunken naughty fumble with the hubby when I got home) We had a mishap! Saturday morning I woke up slightly more sober and did the calculation - don't I ovulate around now??, I did an opk test sat and positive, yesterday (Monday) was biggest positive opk ever, I feel it too so definitely ovulating.... So that's sex at 2am sat morning ovulating Monday night...although a baby would be welcome and very loved in my family despite earlier than planned... I'm understandably VERY nervous!

I'm right in thinking that a baby is quite possible aren't I? I don't know optimum
Day to bd near ovulation...

Oooh definitely possible hun xx good luck and will look forward to an update xx wish oh and myself would have an oopsie but he's too cautious ;) xx

4DPO and Today I've woken up with what I assume is a tummy bug (despite having one 3 weeks ago) I'm so nauseous. Other "symptoms" tiredness, cramps (probably the usual ones), lots of EWCM and a really weird heavy feeling down there. Sitting at my desk waiting for nausea to turn into physical sickness!

Hubby and I 'forgot' to use a condom in Sept last year. Turns out it was ovulation day! I'm now nearly 26 weeks pregnant so definitely possible. My youngest turned 1 on the day I got my bfp! xx

Haha well we ask for it I guess, we don't use condoms but he doesn't finish inside me in addition to the fact that we don't have sex too often at the moment and never usually mid month! Now the possibility has sunk in we are both excited at the thought of me being pregnant. We know it will be hard work but it will be so worth it. I love being a mum. It'll be interesting to see how we feel if I'm not pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back