Whooping Cough

luvbunsazzle

Reaction score
I finally have been given a diagnosis for Rosie, she has whooping cough, well it's a mild form now, she has passed the infectious stage, when no doctor would help and kept saying it was just a cough, when infact it wasn't it was whooping cough. Now she just has the cough, which is worse at night, and makes her sick, as soon as i told the lady doctor down the phone her symptoms she said it sounded like whooping cough, and asked me to bring her in, i did and she did a full mot on Rosie, heard Rosie's cough and said she was right it was whooping cough, no antibiotics help now, as she's past the first 2 weeks, but this cough can last upto 100 days, it's known as the 100day cough, and comes in spouts. But the main thing is, she is not contagious and her party can go ahead, she just had this bad couigh which makes her sick, and needs lots of tlc

I just can't believ how messed about we have been, this has been going on for a little over a month now, she saw the gp at the height of the whooping cough when she was most contagious and they just said she had a cough!!
At least i know what im dealing with now. xx

oh hun :hug: i cant believe they didnt pick it up when it was at its worst! well, i can cos i know what doctors are like these days :lol: atleast its past its worst now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back