Colic - whooping cough etc

Josephine_Beth

Reaction score
Right ladies,

Just some advice please, I know colic is very common with new borns and it was suggested that if i could breast feed, then it would take the chances down of my baby receiving colic? Dunno if that is true?

Anyway, I am very worried about both of these infections! I brought a newborn feeding bottle from mother care, the make that begin with A, and they are anti colic, are they any good? Also, what other useful tips are there to try and prevent colic?

Whooping cough too........................am I being silly to say that as long as I keep bubs warm, clean and use common sense, I can keep whooping cough away? I know it can kill a baby. Keep his cot away from windows and doors etc

Sorry if i sound like I am over reacting but I just want to baby proof myself and hubby before junior arrives lol

If the bottles you bought were Avent, yes they are pretty good one, I always use them. Just to say though I don't think colic is an infection, its trapped air in babies tummy. As for whooping cough your baby would have to come in contact with somebody who already has it. You can't catch it just from getting cold. Sorry if this is not what you ment, thats just how it sounded to me.

It is what I meant, thankyou and yes the bottle is avent.

So a baby can not develope whooping cough from a cold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back