whooping cough

Riley's Mommy

Reaction score
im thinking about when riley has his vaccinations.

i was hoping someone could tell me about the side effects of the whooping cough vaccine.

wasnt it linked to autism or something?

anyone know of any links where i might be able to get more information?

thanks in advance :)

It's the MMr vaccine which has raised those issues .

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/health_advic ... ations.htm

link to site about vaccinations.

Please, please think about this carefully - my sister wasn't able to get the whooping cough vaccine due to exisiting brain damage (which makes a whole new list of side effects) she nearly died twice from whooping cough - I can remember her being unable to breathe and having to call an ambulance and I was only 5. Whooping cough sounds like a bad cough but it's much much more :(

thanks for the link. i know that whooping cough is really bad. but i want to have all the facts ect before making a decision. he more than likely wil have it.

I know there was some questions about epelepsy(sp) in the family and the whooping cough vaccine but not to sure if that still stands? I never had the vaccine and caught it when I was 5 and I still suffer side effects now at 27. I don't think theres any serious side effect to the vaccine there was only questions with the MMR.

My mum & dad didn't let me have it and I almost died, I lost half my body weight and missed 6 months or nursery.

Paris has had the vaccination and so with this LO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back