whooping cough injection, had u side effects??

Heres Hoping

Reaction score
I got mine yesterday, arm has felt really tender since which i was expecting but just noticed its came up in a small red swollen lump? Almost bruised looking. Have felt sick since yest too, really tired & generally shitty. Doc didnt mention any thing but did any of yous ladies get side effects? Just wondering if this sick feeling is connected x

everyone is different and tbh most of the women i've spoke to at aquanatal had sickness, swelling and tiredness...

I had nothing! Felt absolutely fine and couldnt even see where I had been jabbed

just keep an eye on sickness and rest up if you feel a bit poo! xx

I have this monday and sure hope I dont get sickness x

Sent from my GT-I9300

When i had mine i had a sore arm too which i expected but it didnt swell or get a mark on it. However i felt like crap for a few days after. Felt sick, had abit of diahorrea, headaches and just generally unwell. Lasted about 2 or 3 days. Xxx

Thats bit how i feel, just sicky & tired cant put finger on it. Glad to hear im not only one then. Arms really sore though, got a big red lump on it too, sexy. Wish theyd warn u of these things, i was worryed was getting a bug.

Ruth u were so lucky, bet ur the type to breeze through most things, including labour lol

Hopefully ul be ok Kelly, least uv been warned! lol x

Yeah i thought i was getting a bug too. To be honest the sore arm was the worst, couldnt sleep on that side at all so having no sleep made me feel so much worse. Hope you feel better soon. Xx

I had mine Wednesday night. I asked for it in my right arm and she didn't seem happy giving it in my 'writing' hand, but I can only sleep on my left at the mo and that was more important to me!

I walked away worried what I'd let myself in for, she said I would have a dead arm for up to 5 days.

For me though, its been no worse than the flu jab. It feels "bruised" when I touch it and that's it. Can't tell at all where the jab went in.

No other side effects either.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Flu jab was alot easier, funny how it affects ppl different. I sleep on my left too, having to make do with right side but its not as comfy. Wish id thought to ask for it in my right too. Hope it calms down by tomorrow, feel like boking...ughh x

My arm was sore for a few days but that was all. Hope you will feel better soon! xx

Ruth u were so lucky, bet ur the type to breeze through most things, including labour lol

I've not breezed through pregnancy so far haha.. but fingers crossed my little fatty just slips out ;) xx

I went to work straight after and from typing all day my arm killed by the time i went home!
Felt a little groggy at times but didn't have any lumps or bumps.

hope you feel better soon.

xx

Had mine at 12 today. Was fine for a while but now im extremely tired and have a bit of a funny tummy.

Now I had a lot of lemonade yesterday so that could be why I have a funny tummy.
And today I rushed to the doctors and then took a long stroll to my mums and to morrisons and then the shopping centre afterwards. So that could be why im so tired.

If not then this jab really does run you down a littl bit.

And my arm hurts! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back