Owwwwwwww

Bunnykins

Reaction score
Ok so Lo was feeding from my left yesterday all was fine then suddenly got a bad pain round the nipple:) area, it felt like Lo bit me which he often does, afterwards it was very tender and felt bruised. Next time I fed on it the pain was really sharp, it felt like when u feed in the early day when they are cracked & sore. Through the day I noticed the entire boob getting more and more tender especially underneath where your bra goes and round the side near my arm pit. i forced Lo to feed from it before bed and by the end of the feed the nipple still hurt but not as bad but the boob is still so sore. I expressed for over an hour after Lo was in bed but although I got a normal amount of milk out and they felt empty I couldn't feel any lumps but they were still tender, this morning I feel so full and the tenderness is bad it hurts to put my arm by my side. The nipple still hurts a bit but not as bad.

Any ideas what could be wrong or what I should do????

do you have a breastfeeding support group? they might be able to help

hope your feeling better soon x

Thrush? Maybe a trip to the doctor would be a good idea. I've got a really sore boob just now too, thinking of getting checked myself as Im not sure what it is

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Get yourself to the Dr. If it is mastitis you want to get ion antibiotic ASAP as it makes you feel really crap. Hope you're feeling better soon xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the replies, the soreness has gone down abit but is still there, I can't get an apt at docs until next week as they are full so I'm off to a breastfeeding drop in session tomorrow see what they say x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back