whoo hoo!!!!

gemmap27

Reaction score
I thought I would share my good news
I am Just feelin very proud of myself because I got my 10% at weightwatchers tonight!!! I have lost 27lb in 9 weeks!! I still have a long way to go! but I am very pleased!!!
would recommend ww to anyone!
You can eat anything as long as its in your points allowance for the day
I even had kebab and chips on saturday!

thats fantastic.

i went on weightwatchers and found it to be satarvation diet and couldn't do it. i found slimming world healthier.
my friend swears by weight watchers though -

I hasnt been easy but to be honest I have only had a few days where I have felt hungry! but if you do a little exercise you get more points, so i take the dog for a walk if I need a few extra points for a treat!

I also do water aerobics which gives me loads of extra points.

I have had to plan my food and cook more but its been worth it so far! I just hope I can keep it going!

Hopefully its helping me with TTC.

keep up the hardwork!!!

hope you get your BFP soon! :dance:

I have tried every diet under the sun over the years and I found WW to be the most successful. I love food, and I never felt restricted on WW- I earned extra points by swimming and saving them for drinks at weekend :wink:

Well done hunny, thats a fantastic achievement :clap: :dance: thinking of going back soon myself, I am fatter now than when I was PG :oops: Its the red wine-I was almost tee total when PG and I swear it helped me keep the weight off :bored:

10% is the first goal ww set you. Its 10% of your start weight. Which is a lot for me because I am was so big - I was a size 22-24.
I started losing weight last august I lost 12lb from swimming and joined ww a few mths ago. I am now in size 18 trousers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back