Who'd have thunk it!!!

BabyBrain

Reaction score
That such a tiny little foot under the rib cage could be so BLOODY uncomfortable :shock:. Am sitting here with a face like a collapsed lung trying to shift it but he's a stubborn little thing and has obviously settled down for a nap :x

Is it that bad? I've had a lot of movement but none that high!

It's the first time I've had it and it really hurts lol. Feels like my lower rib is being pulled out from the front. He can pack this in, not having any bad habits for the next 16 weeks :D

Thats been the one sensation I have really not been looking forward during pregnancy! I can imagine how painful it must be when we're like 30+ and bubs are a lot bigger!

Aw, I've been having strange pains too, almost like a stitch is how I would describe it. In my lower chest.

I thought it might be baby as well.

Hope he moves soon eh?

OMG I have had this too. It is the most painful thing. I was in agony with it the other night and can feel it coming again tonight. I sit here holding on to my ribcage on my left side. I am so dreading the fact that AJs feet are only gonna get bigger as huge feet run in my family and the OHs feet are big too!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back