Who would like to guess...

Most of mine for old wives tales were girl and was right haha! Xx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

So in total I have 14 votes/old wives tales for a boy and 14 votes/old wives tales for a girl!

I've had my scan and I can confirm that 50% of you were right! LOL!

Oooooh what is the gender!?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Snowbeeeeeeeeeeee!! Stop teasing us!!

I don't think I guessed earlier on, so I'm going with boy!

XX

At least it's not my guess of hermaphrodite lol :p

Hehe sorry I couldn't resist with a split vote like that!

So we went for our private scan. Loads of lovely sofas in the scan room but my husband stood as close to the monitor as he could to get the best view! Had a peek and little one was all curled up in the top corner, it was really weird to see, there was this huge empty space then they were all hunched up in one corner. We tried to make them move round a bit but they weren't playing ball, just tucked the legs up right in front of their face and hid! They certainly are more flexible than me or my oh as we are about as flexible as a rock!

It was quite interesting, she showed us lots of bits, like the face and arms, legs and the heart and we also heard it beating which was pretty cool. It was slower than I thought it would be after hearing you guys describe it as galloping horses. I guess I must gallop faster on mine ;) I was itching for a pee so we decided I could go and empty my bladder and see if that encouraged them to move about a bit. I also had to go and do some star jumps haha.

Sooo empty bladder and star jumps later back in the scanning room and had another look... Still curled up! Pesky little one (is this a sign of things to come?!). We wiggled about a bit more and they finally decided to uncurl and promptly hid the crucial bits with their hands... Helpful! At least we got a really long scan for our money! A bit of coaxing later and the lady finally got a brief glimpse, wanting a bit of a better look she persevered with a few different angles and settings on the scanner and finally decided that it is a.... mini oh :) Trust a boy to be so difficult...

Yay Congratulations on team blue xxx boys are great fun xx thanks for the suspense made it more exciting xxx

I can't! Where?! I'm sure the sticky up bit is the cord. I'm rubbish as seeing these nubs though, I need a big red circle around them with a huge neon arrow pointing towards it haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back