Just a bit of fun :)

best bit : hearing my baby's heart beating for the first time :)

worst bit : the worrying and the random aches and pains I am getting in my back and hips :-( (although it'll all be worth it)

Best Bit: Knowing my little person is wriggling around just fine in there and that i'll be holding him and smelling him soon!

Worst bit: The bleeding, sickness, pelvic pain and worry!

Best Bit: The excitement of being a mum and loving something more than you ever thought possible

Worst Bit: Fearing I would loose one of the things that I love the most when I had bleeding.

Best bit: Everything about being pregnant, even down to putting on weight etc, it's all worth it! and having no bad pregnancy symptoms! (sorry girlies to rub it in! :p)

Worst bit: Controlling my anxiety! I feel bi-polar! One minute in the happiest girl in the world, and if something upsets me I'm like the worlds going to end! Lol.

Best Bit: - Knowing i am going to be a mummy in August and be able to give my whole to my baby knowing that i will do my best to make sure my LO is safe and is brought up the way i was.
Worst bit - The weight gain, worry about not being as attractive to my partner and the worry something may go wrong

Best bit: Growing that little life inside of me and giving my DD a little sister

Worst bit: By far has to be the heartburn atm :( its horrendous!

xx

Aw, this is a brilliant idea for a thread! And some wonderful answers, Im getting all teary!

Best Bits - Well there's too many to say really! Feeling baby move and seeing my oh's face when he feels/sees it too, being able to do anything and gettting away with it (being stroppy and unreasonable for no reason, eating endless amounts of crap, not cleaning the litter tray cos I might get something etc etc), hearing baby's heartbeat, scan pictures, buying baby things! There's so much!!

Bad Bits - The aches and pains I suppose, and the worrying (in the beginning as we miscarried before, and towards the end, about the labour, eek!) These pale in comparison to all of the lovely moments tho!

Best - The exciting, sentimental moments I have with my husband & daughter discussing what this new little person could be like. Its like we are sharing the magic of bringing a new life into the world.
Worst - There are quite a few physically demanding aspects of pregnancy that I would rather not experience............... lets just say that! Lol.

I thought it would be a good idea to see how pregnancy means different things to different people!

I love how everyone has different thoughts and feelings about it :) x

Best bit: knowing I have a baby growing inside me

Worst bit: still at 14 weeks gestation not feeling pregnant?? :/

Best bit, doing the test after 2 years of trying, not expecting to be expecting and pow.....pregnant, crazy happy day!!
Worst bit, spots, feeling sick and worrying that my 6 year old will feel pushed out xx

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?hhwvlv

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back