Who is in the Xmas mood?

Mamafy

Reaction score
:yay: Me, Me, Me!

All my shopping got bar a few teeny bits like books, colouring stuff. Oh and my Mum & brother but they're fairly easy.

My daughter plays the mandolin and she's practising for a school carol service and it's put me right in the Xmas mood :love:

So own up who's in the mood?

When are you's putting up your tree's?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're doing ours November 30th :oops:

I am sooooo in the Christmas spirit. Shops were playing Christmas songs yesterday I got so excited. Not to mention the Toys'r'us and Coca Cola adverts!!!!

:love:

Last edited:
We're doing ours November 30th :oops:

I am sooooo in the Christmas spirit. Shops were playing Christmas songs yesterday I got so excited. Not to mention the Toys'r'us and Coca Cola adverts!!!!

:love:

I heard that the other day too :love: I got proper excited :lol:

i'm half way there :lol: xmas shopping in getting there, and it's fun going round the shops with the music :yay: tree not going up for another 2weeks i think, it's my bday monday so we shall get that out the way, then james is off next week :yay: so feel more xmas-y then!
i think yummy home cooking, cosy evenings and lovely music is helping my xmas mood :yay: though i have yet to hear the adverts :(

*Bursts into song for Carly*

With toys in their millions all under one roof, it's called toys'r'us, toys'r'us', toys'r'us!!!

:rofl: thanks hon! i've been signing that yesterday as maddi has a giraffe who looks like Jeffrey!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bah humbug :lol:

How come you're not in the mood Jo?
Beacuase I am soooo far behind it is not even funny, I am normally about done by now but with one thing and another all I have are some stocking Fillers for Em and Jack :(

Going to retaill park with my mate on Monday toys r us etc... so no doubt I'll be in the mood then

I just can't get excited Ant has to work away starting from next week so it will be left upto me to sort even more than usual:wall2:

Plus I want to change my decs to purple and don't know if I can justify it :rofl:

:hug:

It will come together hun :) Shame about Ant :(

I really am :D I'm wanting to put the tree up like now but my mummy is tryin to hold off as long as she can :rofl: I would have it up the day after halloween if I had it my way!

woop woop i cant wait for christmas!!

oh and 1st dec the tree is going up and mine & OHs desk decorations at work..

we're have a desk decoration competition in our office (me,OH,FIL and OHs uncle all work in the same office)

I love this time of the year :)

We'll be putting our tree up first weekend in December.

Im in the mood now! I have just been to the garden centre for lunch with girls from work, it was bursting with trees, decs, lights and Santa's. Oh and im taking OH shopping into Inverness tomorrow with his bank card to finish my shopping x

Ok i am a bit better than I was earlier just wrapped Em's pressies and I actually have more than I thought :lol:
doing wrapping whilst watching highschool musical is not Very christmassy though :rotfl:

I've not really started my shopping as such although I've put aside various things at a local toy shop. I am, however, feeling very Christmassy as I've just cracked out the mince pies! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back