Who got the snow?

Flame

Reaction score
Well Britain has been forecast some evil weather over the next few days and apparently there is snow about somewhere, who got it?

We got loads at lunch time, I showed Jack out of the window but he wasn't interested. I let my doggy play in the garden, first time he has seen snow and he loved it :cheer:

It's so nice when your indoors wrapped up :D

we had a few flakes before, nothing impressive though!!!! i love snow aswell

Anyone who wants to is welcome to ours! It's been snowing on and off since the 9th of Dec and i've got 4 ft snow drifts in my gardens. I hate snow.

We had a bit this morning but it was all gone by 10 :(

Hope we get more i love the snow.

we had some this morning but its all gone now, should be getting some more tonight x

we got a whole load,and lucky,us,we are basically stranded because the roads have been too icy.Ther have been 5 accidents already.I'm annoyed because Willow was going to get her photo taken by my photographer friend tomorrow and then we were going to have a look round some shops,but now we can't :(

we did...apparantly lol i havent ventured out today :twisted:

We got LOADS.
But I've been in bed ill all day, so just been admiring it from the window
:(

I came back from Spain today and was amazed to see Narnia from the plane window...it looked pretty cool! It is snowing hard up here :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

We have loads too, still snowing in fact. I had been hoping DH would be blocked out but oh no.....he's home.....and likely blocked in now. Just my luck :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

none in south wales yet dont think its forecast for us but the sky is full of something probably rain knowing our luck lol xxxxxx

This is our street tonight - its been snowing all evening :cheer:

baby004.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back