Snow!!

damn on the tv it said it was gonna be heavy snow all week next week but that says different i was getting ready to builds a snow man
:cry:

Yay snow for me too!! but only on thursday and friday... but that'll do :)

I hope we don't get any I hate it lol

I'm going back home to Florida in January so it can snow all it wants! :lol:

Light snow for me tonight, but nothing more. :(

It's not fair, we never get any!!!! And I was so looking forward to picking my parents up from the airport tomorrow night and seeing my mum cope with the snow in her shorts!!!! :wink:

snow tankett??? not in market harborough... maybe as we drive into leicester we'll get some! :D i like snow!!!

yay!!!

snow.jpg

its not alot, but its still cool :)

hey layla

i woke up to the same view this morning. :D i love the snow. although i had to be carefull walking elliott to shool this morning, nearly went flying a few times. and elliott didnt make it any easier he thinks its fun to throw snowballs at mum...... :roll: . got him back though :lol:

it feels like xmas.......
take care
claire
xxx

I walked the kids to school this morning to be told there is no school and i could take them home lol

some teachers are snowed in so they only have a few in today.

its meant to snow here again at lunchtime, then that looks like thats it for a while :(

Damn, I wish it would snow on the weekends only!

I hate driving to work in the ice and snow. Fortunately I don't think we are going to get any here, fingers crossed, so that i can drive home safely.

We got a covering of snow in gloucestershire!! yay!
introdued my 3 month old to snow!bit bright with the sun shining!
look forward to taking him out in it when he is older!

wouuuuuhouuuuuuuuu it's snowed big white flakes all over edinburgh!! just when the xmas market was opened as well!!! i'm soooooo happy, it's BEAUTIFUL :D

(only eek is i'm scared of skidding now, it was bad enough before!)

enjoy your snow wherever you are!!

hope you're all doing well,
pip and I.E xxx

yehhhhhhhhhhhhhh it snowing again, big chuncky white flakes. looks like it gonna be here till 2morro at least. :lol: :lol: :lol:
i love it.

claire
xxx

im still waiting for mine to start again, the blue skys are slowly being replaced with grey ones so hopefuly it will start soon! :D

:( :( :( :( :( Not fair, looks like someone has sprinkled the tiniest amount of icing sugar on the grass and pavement and that's slowly melting.

Mind you I shouldn't really want it to snow much as if we get snowed in I don't really want my dad delivering my baby at home if we get stuck!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back