Any snow where you are?

It's covered her but Em is gutted her school hasn't shut :lol:

There's a good dollop here too but no schools shut. Good job OH's school wasnt closed......last night he ordered and paid for over £100 worth of Domino's pizzas for his form!!! :lol:

Well at least you would have had lunch :lol:

Wish my teacher had been like that, he sounds cool

We have snow! Going to take the boys out in it in a minute... :yay:

Still no snow down here :( BUT I can't complain because woke up this morning to no heating - frikking boiler has gone! !

There's a good dollop here too but no schools shut. Good job OH's school wasnt closed......last night he ordered and paid for over £100 worth of Domino's pizzas for his form!!! :lol:

and that was ace of him :yay:

They have a little Xmas party at lunchtime on the last day with pizza and pop and a quiz. Yesterday he did his winding down quiz which is geography and a bit of crap and convinced some of the kids that a picture of Charlize Theron was me.....oh and one of the questions was where is Copenhagen the capital of and on of the kids put Swindon....:lol:

:rofl: he sounds like one of those wacky teachers you could fall in love with :oooo: no front gate stalkers? :rofl:

Lots of snow here today!!! Oliver fell face first into it though, so not that keen on it now!! :rofl:

Fair bit at home when I left this morning, took me forever to get to work. Bit worried now about it freezing over cos I don't finish work till 8

Only a little bit of blow around sort of fluffy stuff then back to freezing cold; I can feel it in my bones. I bought a hot water bottle this week - love snuggling up to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back