SNOW IN KENT PICS ADDED

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
DSC03645.jpg

YIPPPPPPPPPEEEE
Finaly we have some snow its coming down fast
the snow is quite wet so if it warms up it will melt
but its supposed to chuck it down later so fingers crossed we will get some snow ball fighting snow :pray: :pray: :pray:

oh im as excited as a child i wanna make a snowman :cheer: and put snow down James back :twisted: :lol:
Yeah for snow!!! :dance: :dance:

Who else has snow??

sarah :cheer:

Yay!! Hope you enjoy it before it goes.. Kirlykird also got snow and she posted pics too :hug:

We have snow here in North London, its really deep but powdery. So much for global warming :roll: I was hoping the hotter weather was on its way, I hate snow. :x

No snow here in isbech, its quite nice actually. All sun and blue skys. Though its meant to be happening tonight, we'll see.
I hope it dont snow im half way through sorting my garden out.

Dinski said:
We have snow here in North London, its really deep but powdery. So much for global warming :roll: I was hoping the hotter weather was on its way, I hate snow. :x

The snow has slowed down and its looking like it may dissapear :(

But for you if you do get any it will proberly do the same drop then melt. its just not cold enough or the right sort of snow
and the sunny weather will be back soon 8) 8)
and i LOVE my sunny weather too :dance:

we have snow, but it hasn't settled :(

alice keeps pointing to the window and hissing (trying to say snow i think!! :rotfl: )

Sam&Alice said:
we have snow, but it hasn't settled :(

alice keeps pointing to the window and hissing (trying to say snow i think!! :rotfl: )

awwwwwwww how sweet :angel:

its snowing still but the snow on the ground dosnt look anynhigher so its laying but the snow underneath is melting

come on snow i want a snowball fight :pray:

We have snow!!!

We're just heading back out now to take so piccies...I want some hot chocolate and marchmallows first!! x

we got snow!!!!! Beth was so chuffed, so we all had to go outside and play...
our garden this morning
P2010014.jpg

Beth's big snowball
P2010020.jpg

Going for a walk by the canal (this was mainly to get my labour going, lol :rotfl: )
P2010031.jpg

its STILL snowing! but not a flake is settling!! :(

It's snowing up here and it's laying quite thick!
I can't go anywhere now :wall: unless I can put the buggy on a sled lol

It snowed here too in Cheshire. The first snow we've had for over a year, not enough for a snow man though.

we had a lovley walk in a local woodlands
it looked very beutifull sprinkled with snow

DSC03660.jpg

DSC03664.jpg

BARDEN LAKE we had a lovely stroll around the lake taking in the view and looking at the wildlife :D
DSC03669.jpg

we even had an ice cream on the way back who needs warm weather for a ice cream!!!! :cheer:

brilliant day with my wonderful man
love him to bits :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back