Who else is staying team yellow?

Nurse 26

Reaction score
as title and why? :lol:

Me and OH both agree on staying team yellow, when i was younger and imagined having a baby i always thought i would only find out on day baby is born.

I dont normally like surprises but i think its fun to guess.

Anyone else?

xx

Meeeeeee :) :dance:

I think there are very few real surprises in life and think it would be nice to have one

I'm hoping I stick to my guns on this, it was oh idea as I wanted to find out but I must admit I'm now loving the idea of yellow x x

We're staying team yellow as like you say it'll be a nice surprise. I kinda feel if we know the sex then you'd end up naming the LO and then to me it wouldn't seem as exciting xx

Meeee..... deffo stayin team yellow even i was initially up for findin out. my justification is...wen u know wat ur xmas gift is.....no matter if its erapped up the day or nit....the surprise is never as good n ur never quite as excited. know wat ibmean. i lke tge idea if findin out on the day....lets be strong team yellow!!! xxxx

Me. We are team yellow. Said no to finding out at 20 week scan. It was hard but I think it'll be worth it. As sleepy sue says, you don't get many surprises in life. I have no real preference. And gives me something to push for as I'm desperate to know. Lol.xx

Im findoing out, i kept my last one a suprise, it was lovely, but i had all yellow, green clothes etc and as soon as he was born i bought blue cos everyone kept thinking he was a girl in yellow etc xx

We've got our 20 week scan in the morning and we are going to keep it a surprise! We did with Ben and it was lovely. I'm very nosey and always search for my xmas presents and then wish I'd left it for a surprise on xmas morning!!

We are staying yellow. Like you say, it's the last truly great surprise on this earth, and apparently I'm told by a few friends it was the only thing getting them through the final few hours of their labour!!!

I'm team yellow too nurse!! :) so excited!!! It's all cream n beiges :) xx

We are team yellow!! We want the Its a boy/ girl moment at the birth and the joy of announcing it to everyone! Its hard at the scan tho but we where strong... have now been told we are having a third scan and i have to be strong all over again!! lol x

Thanks for the replies ladies!

You guys are totally right, no many surprises in life :) just about all of my friends that have had children all stayed team yellow and said how wonderful it was so thats reallt encouraged me too

Charlie - i was a bit worried about what kind of clothes to buy as i dont want everything white but i'm sure my mum and family will run out and buy the appropriate colour when the time comes :)

I also think its fun to pick boy and girl names out :) xxx

stay strong redbear :)

Last edited:
Me too! I keep getting told I'm boring lol but I don't care! It's not boring for me and oh and I really can't wait to find out! xx

no way not boring at all :)

We are dying to find out too but it will be so exciting to find out on the day :)

me!! i always find it boring when people tell u the sex of their baby when pregnant and when they have had it there is no excitement its just oh she's had it rather than what did she have? people love to guess the sex also throughout.
i also think it will add to the emotion on the day, whether you have a son or a daughter :)

meeeeeeee!

me and OH agreed on team yellow the moment we found out i was pregnant...

sometimes i want to find out the sex but OH says no, so he keeps me on the straight and narrow, because i have a big mouth and if i did find out i'd tell him and ruin it for him

i'm so proud of myself for sticking to it...its quite a hard thing to do

we are team yellow....just cos i want OH to tell me what we have had the moment he/she arrives xx

Wr have stayed team yellow too, I find it makes it all very exciting :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back