Had my 20 week scan today...

KarenC

Reaction score
Just been for my 20 week scan this morning. All is well!! :yay: My bladder wasn't full enough so she tilted me up to tip the baby out of my pelvis, but otherwise she said I was easy to scan. Phew. I have a posterior placenta, high up, which is good. Baby looked very comfy and a bit sleepy in there. So happy:dance: We are staying team yellow :yellow: cos we like surprises and it will hopefully stop my MIL from going girl crazy too soon if it's a girl.

Trying to attach pics now...
xxx

scan2small1.jpg
scan2small2.jpg

Looks Lovely, I am team Yellow too! Get to see our little baby again on Friday as our 20wk scan didn't show all needed. Our baby was upside down and back to front!

Do you have any feeling of blue or pink? Lots of people are suggesting Pink because of how I look??? Neat bump to the front and not much fat gained just yet, bump is still fairly low x

aww lovely hun, really clear pics as well :) xx

:D congrats, and hurrah for Team Yellow. We are staying yellow too - and my MIL has no girls so has already decided the names she would want for a girly!

Journey - I have been told neat and sticking out means a boy, so that is what everyone is guessing for me. Weird eh!

Thanks, girls :love:

Journey1, I'm just the same as you. Bump all to the front, no new fat and very low. I can't even wear maternity jeans because bump is so low and it's uncomfortable to sit down in them. I have felt from the beginning that it's a girl. Hubby thinks it's a boy and now I'm not sure! I'll be happy with either, of course :)

Mine was upside down too, but not back to front, so it was OK. Enjoy your re-scan on Friday! I could see mine every week and not get bored.
xxx

:D congrats, and hurrah for Team Yellow. We are staying yellow too - and my MIL has no girls so has already decided the names she would want for a girly!

Journey - I have been told neat and sticking out means a boy, so that is what everyone is guessing for me. Weird eh!

Haha. My MIL has two boys and always wanted a girl, so if ours turns out to be pink, she's gonna go batshit crazy. I am dreading the pink and the frills... so I kind of hope it's a boy, just to spite her, naughty me :nerner:

And all these people trying to look at bump shape to predict it... I think it's hit and miss!
xx

Congratulations and well done on staying team yellow.... You have far more patience and will power than me :)

Baby looks beautiful and such a clear scan

xxxx

Aww how exciting!!

Big congrats on holding back of not knowing!!

I've having a girl. Bump is small all at the front and high
Xx

Haha. Thanks, ladies. I am bursting to know, but I always said I'd wait, so I'm sticking to my guns. It makes things that little bit more exciting, if it's not exciting enough already :shock: xx

Glad your scan went well hun, well done staying team yellow n great pix too xxx

Beautiful scan hun. I have quite a small round bump at the front and people keep saying bot for me. I will got to prove them right or wrong a week on Friday :) xxx

glad everything was ok for u!! great pics :) xxx

:) thanks again, girls.

FirstBabyEek - glad to have made someone laugh today :dance:It's a phrase that one of my crazy friends has used before. No idea what it means, but it's weirdly funny.

TaffyRose - good luck with your scan! Can't wait to see your pics soon.
xx

lovely photos.
Everyone was convinced mine was a boy... To be fair theres a lady at work and her bump is similar shape to mine just bigger coz shes 30 weeks, shes having a boy and im having a girl. Posted a pic last week xxxx

Yay for team yellow :)

And congratulations. Pics are great :)

My bump is all at front but quite big, convinced its a boy! X

congrats on stayin team yellow hun and lovely pics :)

my mom has always had this theory on bump shapes and has nevr guessed wrong out of all the grandkids mine being no13 and friends babies!!

her theory is when u stand looking from side

boy = looking like a duck as she says, bum sticks out and carry low duck shape lol

girl = completely flat when looking at shape of backside side on and a bump

im having my 3rd boy and thats exacltly how i look side on sticky out bum and bump just like a duck :) xx

Sorry I think I'm being a bit thick, can you explain how the bump looks for a girl again please? Xx

Congrats on your scan, glad it went well! And well done for staying team yellow - I'm gonna try to as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back