• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who else is overdue?

Hemera

Reaction score
as title really - just wanted to see who else is over their due date and how you are all feeling about it?

Seems to be loads of babies coming atm but its meant to be MY turn :p

oh well - one more week maximum

Me :-(
Feeling bored & fed up but generally ok otherwise. Booked in for a sweep on Friday if I want one and will be induced 28th if she's a no show by then.

Meeeeeeeee!!
I'm getting pretty down now to be honest. Been back and forth the hospital and daily midwife checks cuz of high bp and protein in my urine is quite high.. PET bloods came back ok so thats a good thing that Pre Eclampsia is ruled out, Iron level came back really low so on tabs too!

Had a sweep the day before yday and still no sign of bubs! Got another one booked for Fri, then again Monday and if nothing has happened by then I've got my induction date for the 26th... Oh and to top it all off, we are meant to be signing for our new house and moving in on the 28th! Ahhhh! :):)

Keep smiling girls :D ... Its Christmas soon!!

xxx

:wave:

I'm not overdue but is it ok if I join?? I'm due 2moz.

How are you all feeling?

I feel day to day like I cant think about anything else than when will this baby come, will I be in bed sleeping, nipping out to the shops, sitting eating dinner, how long will I be in labour, how long will I be in hosp, what will my baby be like....so many unknown things.

I'm excited to meet my baby & find out the sex but i'm still anxious about the birth, it went away for a while but its back as due date approaches, just nervous about having a new born baby really - kinda enjoying my peace at the moment & not desperate for baby to come....is that terrible??

:oooo:

Me, due 5 days ago. Had sweep today and find out my induction date on Friday. Really hoping baby makes appearance themselves before induction date comes round. Just been for power walk round the block, aching and knackered now. xx

I'm desperate for her to arrive now but think its more to do with waddling along doing everything at a snails pace........I want to go back to my whizzing around like no-ones business lol
Took me 40 mins to walk to the shop & back this morning when it would normally take 15mins and it wiped me out for hours. I'm am loving the sunny weather at the mo but can't take the dogs out during the day as both are just too much for me :-(

I'm overdue too! :wall2: having a sweep on Friday (2nd one) and I'll also get an induction date. Getting really fed up now. And so is everyone else! DH and MIL get questioned everyday in work by people asking if I've had baby yet!!

I'm overdue too! :wall2: having a sweep on Friday (2nd one) and I'll also get an induction date. Getting really fed up now. And so is everyone else! DH and MIL get questioned everyday in work by people asking if I've had baby yet!!

I've had to ignore all the texts & questions about if I've had her or I'd lose my temper!

Hey girls! I'm not overdue yet, but have a feeling I will be! (only 3 days til DD)

Just wanted to say u have my sympathy and I really, really hope your LO's make an appearance soon for u! U must have made very comfy homes for them xxxx

PS I am getting annoyed with the 'anything happening?' texts already so can only imagine how annoying it must be getting for u! xx

lol those texts and questions are annoying! but its hard to be angry when you know they are just excited. I had one from my dad asking if i had the baby over the weekend - as if i'd forget to tell my dad! lol

Had a dream last night where baby managed to kick his leg out through my side! so it was bump with a leg sticking out - horrible!

weird dreams are a pain too!

Yeh, it's hard to be angry when u know people just care and are excited for u.............can't help but get annoyed tho! lol

That's the thing though, I was due Sunday, saw MIL on sat and she text me 8:30am on Monday asking!! Hellooooo I'm pretty sure we'd be phoning these people as soon as she arrives lol

I hate whenever you phone or txt someone first thing they say is.....ooooh I thought you were going to say you'd had the baby!! omg am I not allowed to talk about anything bloody else apart from baby. And every time I move or make any sort of noise OH is staring at me...i'm like leave me alone everyone, i wont be shy in telling you when it happens!!

Its like a very strange limbo land. :roll:

How are you all feeling today anyway?

:hug:

I've had abit of a lazy day today and have done a little bit of housework inbetween reading. Got a sweep booked for tomorrow and then I'm getting OH to help me run errands as he won't need to go back to work after so can drive me around lol

Hopefully it'll work and she'll be on her way over the weekend, if not think I'm back in on mon/tues for another one :-(

I'm 'overdue' too. You have to remember though that the due date is actually an average and is based on the fact that most women have their babies within two weeks either side of that date (making it actually your due month lol.)

My princess is sitting tight so far although the BH are picking up in strength a bit. I decided that I'm happy to be induced if she hasn't made an appearance by 42 weeks but until then I'm just letting her take her time :D. So until she's here we've told everyone not to call us asking about the baby and that we'll call them when anything happens.

Last edited:
Any signs for anyone?

I've been getting alot more BH tonight some have had period cramp too, & i've been getting more DC but I dont think its labour, think this is just body preparing!

Does anyone else get regular pains/Alot of BH & both at the same time?

Hope you all have a good evening - I've been running around like a blue arsed fly today & wanna chill with some telly tonight!

:)

im due today (20th oct) like littlemiss83, sweep tomorrow tho.

My sister in law gave me a great idea - she said give yourself another due date to look to - so I picked the 29th october. now i dont feel so impatient or stressed about it.

for all those thinking/stressing about induction dates please remember that you dont have to be induced... its your choice! you can just go in for monitoring and wait it out. so many inductions lead to c sections (like mine) because the baby cant handle the intense contractions or your slow to progress because your body isnt ready.

Induction isnt worth it unless there is an actual problem with you or the baby in my opinion

I'm now overdue, totally sympathise with you ladies that are days over! Hope all our babies hurry up! xxx

im due today (20th oct) like littlemiss83, sweep tomorrow tho.

My sister in law gave me a great idea - she said give yourself another due date to look to - so I picked the 29th october. now i dont feel so impatient or stressed about it.

for all those thinking/stressing about induction dates please remember that you dont have to be induced... its your choice! you can just go in for monitoring and wait it out. so many inductions lead to c sections (like mine) because the baby cant handle the intense contractions or your slow to progress because your body isnt ready.

Induction isnt worth it unless there is an actual problem with you or the baby in my opinion

That's exactly how me & OH feel, our first due date was 23rd and the scan brought it forward to 16th so we've always stuck with 23rd, that way I'm not getting too stressed about it.

I'm only just beginning to get impatient now :)

I've told him I totally don't agree with inductions as its making your body go into labour without it prepping itself properly so we're going to decided on if to do the induction nearer that time

If our girl is doing perfectly fine then I might decide to go in for monitoring too. I'm really not keen on induction so for me the date next saturday is more to start thinking whether it might be a good idea or not and to check how the baby is. Happy to try for a sweep or two next week though as they're not particularly risky for me or the baby and wouldn't work if your body's not ready anyway.

I want to avoid a ceasarian like the plague as it took me 2 months to recover from an appendicectomy (which is a much smaller operation!) and I really don't want to go through anything like that again. Also, due to my history of an immune disorder flare up a few years ago, I've been told to avoid any abdominal or other surgery unless it is absolutely necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back