• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who else has bought there pram? and what did you choose?

I've ordered the oyster in tomato ... Totally love it!

Silver cross sleepover pram wanted one baby can chill in as will be walking lots x

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

I bought the curv from mothercare. Haven't heard any1 else on here mention it so I'm scared it might be sucky :(
But its the one we've chosen so gona hafta like it lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

iCandy apple... Cannot wait to get me new wheels for the wee yin!x

I've gone with the new version silvercross 3d system in jet with matching carseat! :) Coming in june canny wait :wave:

Quinny speedi or phil & teds explorer for me, I need a rugged off road for jogging dog walking and travel system. Am testing both this weekend I'm hoping one if them is good for short mummies and tall daddies!

Xx

I bought the curv from mothercare. Haven't heard any1 else on here mention it so I'm scared it might be sucky :(
But its the one we've chosen so gona hafta like it lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

We looked at the curv, ended up going for the oyster but we were debating between the two! it is lovely sure itll be great :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I've gone with the new version silvercross 3d system in jet with matching carseat! :) Coming in june canny wait :wave:

hey, i'm not sure if mine is the new or old, got it from mothercare on my babyplan, not getting it till august, hoping its the new 1 though as it looks like that one has a "window" in the hood so you can see baby easier

Quinny Zapp Extra in rocking black for me but we are also going to pick up a 2nd hand phil and teds or quinny speedy for our outdoor exercise and long walks x say the zapp will be my pram and bigger one hubbies x

Bugaboo Cameleon in black for me. It was between that and the icandy. Bugaboo swung it for me...

My SIL gave us a Silver Cross pram, duno what type it is though. Heres me with my second hand pram lol x

Just got back from Mothercare and have narrowed the search down to two, the Babystyle Oyster and Graco Evo. Any recommedations between these two girls? x

Just got back from Mothercare and have narrowed the search down to two, the Babystyle Oyster and Graco Evo. Any recommedations between these two girls? x

We looked at both, ended up going for the oyster since it was that bit lighter and easier to fold down.

We looked at both, ended up going for the oyster since it was that bit lighter and easier to fold down.

Thanks Em, I think I am leaning towards the Oyster too. I have some bad back issues so every kilo that I don't have to move will help! x :)

Yeah its so light I'm thinking it'll be easy to juggle baby and collapse/put in car :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back