who do you chat to the most??

For people putting there msn addy's on here anyone on the web can come on here and get ur address just be careful :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

[email protected] - now i'm allowed to have friends, i'm going to make the most of it :lol:

if you're a random person browsing from the far corners of the internet, add away, particularly if you're tall dark and handsome with own house and car and GSOH (and male). I will be requesting solicitors letter as proof and 3 referees. :wink:

I love valentine, she's a MEGA STAR :hug: :cheer: :hug:
And I've recently started bugging libs (sorry) :lol:
There's lots of peeps I like on here, but just don't 'chat' to them off the boards as it were :think: I do like reading mrs_tommo's and Squiglet's posts, they often make me smile :) Many others do too but don't want to list all the names as makes me look sad :rotfl: Not close to anyone with an EDD near me either, but hey ho, I'm here if anyone needs :wave:
Don't really have anyone else I chat to :think: anyone is free to PM me anytime, love chatting, although I don't chat on msn, but use Facebook a bit :wave:

EDIT: pregnant head :oops: :oops: :oops: I chat with Lucybee who is also another HypnoMummy MEGA star :hug:

Redshoes said:
I love valentine, she's a MEGA STAR :hug: :cheer: :hug:
And I've recently started bugging libs (sorry) :lol:
There's lots of peeps I like on here, but just don't 'chat' to them off the boards as it were :think: I do like reading mrs_tommo's and Squiglet's posts, they often make me smile :) Not close to anyone with an EDD near me either, but hey ho, I'm here if anyone needs :wave:
Don't really have anyone else I chat to :think: anyone is free to PM me anytime, love chatting, although I don't chat on msn, but use Facebook a bit :wave:

it's not bugging me - I like talking to you - and you're the only person I know who writes messages as long as mine on facebook :wink:

aawww & ditto :hug:
But we should big up the big posters, its fun :cheer: :lol:

tracyM said:
[email protected] - now i'm allowed to have friends, i'm going to make the most of it :lol:

if you're a random person browsing from the far corners of the internet, add away, particularly if you're tall dark and handsome with own house and car and GSOH (and male). I will be requesting solicitors letter as proof and 3 referees. :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am a lone wolf.

Hooooooo-ooooooowll!!!!! :D

i always try and reply to everyones posts, i cant word my replies as well as some of u lot so I keep it short and sweet and to the point! :lol:

Kimbo said:
tracyM said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Get on the dating sites hun!!! Met my OH on them!!!! :p hehe

I reply to anyone on here that i can advise etc but mainly talk to Michelle (lechershell) and Miss Sara....Did have happy chick on msn and possibly some others :oops: but thanks to some nasty person, that got hacked and password changed!!! :x
I am up for chatting to anyone, i also have quite a few of you on facebook too ....mainly talk to Libs occasionally on there though....(dont use it much)

oh yeah..... foxxi is obsessed with me on myspace :D :D :D :D

Meeeee I chat to meeeee, oh and for the past 7 months the bottom of the toilet bowl :puke: :D

kazlin said:
Meeeee I chat to meeeee, oh and for the past 7 months the bottom of the toilet bowl :puke: :D

You still talking to that porcelain jesus eh hun? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Not long to go now! :dance:

kazlin said:

How many anograms you made out of 'armitage shanks' then? :wink:

*** runs and hides *** :p

You gure gonna regret putting ur msn addy on here coz ive added you All :rotfl: that was a bad move now wasnt it lol, minxy have you got msn??? id love to chat some time hun :hug:

I chat to loads of people on msn & there are too many to mention! U all know who u are tho :D xxx

Kimbo said:
oh yeah..... foxxi is obsessed with me on myspace :D :D :D :D

Cheeky Bint.... the other way round more like!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back