who do you chat to the most??

i think im a lone wolf too (howl! my fangs are sharper than urs minxy! :moon: )
i dont think i send PMs much and i am not a member of this msn phenomenon! my boyf has it and offered 2 set it up 4 me but i just dont think i could find time 4 it! iv got myspace, facebook and couple other things that i hardly ever go on, my friends on them must think im rude coz i dont reply (especially those facebook invites for little games and quizzes etc). all my spare online time i spend here!
i think iv prob sent most PMs to tracey2, and a few texts too, so i'd say its her.

I Dont really talk to anyone on msn either... but maybe thats coz no ones added me ;)

i speak to a few people on here
but the main person i speak to is katrina *saulino*
she my buddy im only friend in the world - literally haha

I try to reply to everyone who I can relate to/ help, but I guess those I speak to the most are, Cloud9 (we live near each other so meet up most weeks), Kirlykird, Valentine, Jennywren, Missac....they're the main peeps that I annoy, I mean, chat to most :D
There I lots of others that I chat to a lot, and keep up with but if I try to name them I'll forget someone and feel bad :wink:
Don't think I've fallen out with anyone on here..................(yet?!) :lol:

Twinkletoesnw said:
I feeling left out :(
I only joined when I had given birth, so I not got any buddys :roll:
I got MSN too but none of you are on my list!
I wish I had found this forum when I was TTC, :?
Aw I feeling all sad now :rotfl:

I'm the same :(

Everyone in Off topics seems to be best buddies
and i feel like an intruder sometimes :shhh:
but you seem to be having so much fun i butt in sometimes :moon:
god its like been back at school :roll:
Please can i join in please :pray: :lol:

Anyway
im buddies with Babybee where due the same day
Isttimesmum and BeckyJ
I also talk to DaisyRose and mmonroemantic

Lola's Mummy said:
Twinkletoesnw said:
I feeling left out :(
I only joined when I had given birth, so I not got any buddys :roll:
I got MSN too but none of you are on my list!
I wish I had found this forum when I was TTC, :?
Aw I feeling all sad now :rotfl:

I'm the same :(

Loads of people joined when they were pregnant :)

It's just like real life, if you start a new job or something, at first you feel like the odd one out, but soon you get to know everyone :D

I even took ages to JOIN! I just came on to be nosey! :lol: Then once I joined I only posted a couple of times! I only really started to post more once Brody arrived!

Im a loner in here too but then again, most of us are.. we're just on here asking for advice and hoking about half the time lol

Depends what your after I guess, without sounding like a cow, im not really after any friendships with phone calls etc :oops: I just like talking to you here and listening to all your baby topics because I love it all and Im so excited when you guys get preggers!

In a way it would be nice to find someone who was going to try around the same time as me (July) but then that will happen in July with someone who maybe hasn't joined yet. Im weird though, I've joined and yet Im nowhere near TTC yet lol

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back