who do you chat to the most??

Oh crap and Im must add libs too to someone I speak to fairly frequently, how I forgot her I dont know bless her :rotfl:

and the other ladies oin the chat room before they all went and squeezed out babies

:shakehead: I was wondering.... :wink:
just cos I don't use MSN :(

Yeah but there is facebook and general threads, im not really including msn

I chat to Nic the most, like to annoy her on a daily basis :oops:

But i also chat to Tracey n Kimboooooooo (i bug her every few days too see how her Leah is)

x x x x

The person I talk to most on here is mrs_tommo :D She's my personal advisor :rotfl: I only have 2 people from here on my MSN, mrs_tommo and saffydreamer...I have no friends :( :lol:

Theres a msn list somewhere though isn't there so we can find who we want?

I think I deleted mine off it after I got some nasty mail of ex members but if anyone wants it, feel free to pm me.

OOOOOOHHH a P.A now I sound all posh, im really a chav with way too much spare time!

Thanks snuggle at least you talk to me.

ILL BE A FRIEND!!

:rotfl:

lol im finding myself on here more and more now hehe

I have on my msn:

Nic'n'Keeley
Kimbo
Lisa&alex
Mrs_Tommo (although i wasnt on here list on here :talkhand: but thats a whole other story :talkhand: :rotfl: )

Well thats who i talk to most :D

Ooo and Tracey 2 by text and Jodie_honey 8)

If anyone wants my msn addy just pm me :)
I'm happy to chat to everyone

see emma likes me dont you hun, she added me 8)

I speak to Natalie&jake, Mrs Tommo, Jaydesmummy, xsuzx and occasionally Leckershell on msn. I speak to whoever is in the chatroom to. I'll talk to anyone me :D

Is this thread a popularity contest? :think:

Hands up who likes me?

lou said:

Hands up who likes me?

NO 8)

:rotfl: Yes I do actually like you Lou, you remind me of a free spirit, just floating round the forum popping up now and again making funny comments :lol:

lou said:

Hands up who likes me?

you're my doula... of course i like you :D

awwww get out of here :oops: no go on go,,,, no come back :hug:

I flipping love everyone on here, wasn't too keen on that girl who wanted to put on weight a while ago and told me my advice was crap :shock: cheeky moo :shock: but other than that you're all ace :dance:

lou said:

I flipping love everyone on here, wasn't too keen on that girl who wanted to put on weight a while ago and told me my advice was crap :shock: cheeky moo :shock: but other than that you're all ace :dance:
You dont need to tell me i know im fooking amazing girl :D

lou said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i remember that lmao

Littlelady87 said:
lou said:

You dont need to tell me i know im fooking amazing girl :D

Ok if you are sure.

Personally I love a good ego rub. Come on people, tell me you love me :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back