who do you....

I love you all :hug: ... but i love Steph (alfiesmummy) mel (mel and hope), Claire (claireabell) Sami,princess_puddles and bubbleone(carly) a lil bit more :lol: :lol: :lol: as they have been really good to talk to since me and my ex has broke up they have kept me strong :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Robyn_ said:
i dunno, i dont really feel like i fit in that wellin here..
i dunno why.

I felt like that for ages hun :hug: I think you fit in just fine :D

Can't stand any of ya, you bunch of nutters!

But seriously, I love you all. I don't have 'favourites', to me that's the beauty of a virtual community. Like mummykay, I'll have posted with all of you at one point or another, lovely women from all over the UK and beyond, from all sorts of backgrounds, with all sorts of beliefs.

Tell me where else in 'real life' you get that! :D

nic & keeley said:
I love you all :hug: ... but i love Steph (alfiesmummy) mel (mel and hope), Claire (claireabell) Sami, and bubbleone(carly) a lil bit more :lol: :lol: :lol: as they have been really good to talk to since me and my ex has broke up they have kept me strong :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

love ya hunny :hug: :hug:

I don't want to name names incase I leave someone out or something.
The people I'm closest too should know who they are and I have to say I've made some lovely friends on here, think your all lovely! :hug:

nic & keeley said:
I love you all :hug: ... but i love Steph (alfiesmummy) mel (mel and hope), Claire (claireabell) Sami,princess_puddles and bubbleone(carly) a lil bit more :lol: :lol: :lol: as they have been really good to talk to since me and my ex has broke up they have kept me strong :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

YES i was first na na na na NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! mwa hahahahahahaha

after first oage i was thinking WHY hasnt anybody said me but i have 2 ppl who love me YES YES YES get in!

achem ... i would like to say that you are all wonderfull wonderfull girls and thankyou for loving me the way i love myself too ... :rotfl:

Alfiesmummy said:
nic & keeley said:

YES i was first na na na na NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! mwa hahahahahahaha

after first oage i was thinking WHY hasnt anybody said me but i have 2 ppl who love me YES YES YES get in!

achem ... i would like to say that you are all wonderfull wonderfull girls and thankyou for loving me the way i love myself too ... :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: you always make me laugh :hug:

im not close to anyone in particular on here :cry:
but i love u all and couldnt of got through the last few months without you!

i don't talk to anyone off the forum so id have to say i get one with EVERYONE equally.

everyone is so different and i love diversity. :D

budge said:
i don't talk to anyone off the forum so id have to say i get one with EVERYONE equally.

everyone is so different and i love diversity. :D

YES thats exactly it Budge :wink: :wink: but me most yeah Budge? shhh they never need know

I dont have any favs I like all who chat on this forum but I have to say I have alot of respect for Budge :) your like the Mummy to all Mummys :hug:

I get on wtih everyone but if i had to name a few...

Eblinx
Louise0410
Kayzee

and i love slaggin my ex off wiht becks! lol :D

i love chattin wtih everyone on the forum, id be lost wtihout you all.... and i cant wait till the meet in august to meet some of you! already met sarah tho!!! lol

hehe alfies mum you're right ! some members make me jusp for joy when i see them on line. :)

tasha! ditto :hug:

the one person i respect most is budge she is so honest :D i love it lol

budge said:
hehe alfies mum you're right ! some members make me jusp for joy when i see them on line. :)

OOOO am i one am i one budge? huh - am i am i am i?

Alfiesmummy said:
budge said:

:rotfl: you daft cow!

budge said:
Alfiesmummy said:
budge said:

:rotfl: you daft cow!

Go on admit it you love me you see me online and you do a tony the tiger jump up punch the air and she shee's grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

I sometimes feel I dont fit in here either... but I post to loads of things. You're all stuck with me!

SarahH said:
I sometimes feel I dont fit in here either... but I post to loads of things. You're all stuck with me!

I love ya to hun... i love all your funny posts :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back