• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who on here do you know IRL?

Magic Monkey said:
Noone :( I want to meet people but then I chicken out cos I get worried about meeting new people (I am so sad).

Youre not sad at all!! Im exactly the same. I was nervous about meeting people, but it was really great :D

I chickened out of meeting a load of people who'd contacted me through Netmums :( :oops: I emailed a few people saying we could meet up, then when it got nearer the time i made excuses and didnt go, i felt like a right loser :cry: . Im fine once im there and im actually with people, i just get scared before i go. Ive had to really force meself to go to baby groups, but then when i get there i really love it (and so does Izzie :D )

You should definitely try and meet up with some people though, i think you'll be chuffed when you finally do :hug: :hug:

I've been to three meets but I haven't stayed in touch with anyone IRL :(

I know one.

Well 2 but she doesn't post here anymore, met both elsewhere.

sazzylou said:
Magic Monkey said:
Noone :( I want to meet people but then I chicken out cos I get worried about meeting new people (I am so sad).

Youre not sad at all!! Im exactly the same. I was nervous about meeting people, but it was really great :D

I chickened out of meeting a load of people who'd contacted me through Netmums :( :oops: I emailed a few people saying we could meet up, then when it got nearer the time i made excuses and didnt go, i felt like a right loser :cry: . Im fine once im there and im actually with people, i just get scared before i go. Ive had to really force meself to go to baby groups, but then when i get there i really love it (and so does Izzie :D )

You should definitely try and meet up with some people though, i think you'll be chuffed when you finally do :hug: :hug:

That is exactly what I do, I promise that next time there is a meet local to me I will come, I was thinking about coming on Monday, but I had the perfect excuse when it was further away than Basingstoke!

Just Sweetcheeks.... dunno what I did so wrong in my previous life to deserve that one like!!! :lol: :wink:

Luvs ya really mate!!!

Magic Monkey you are SOOOOOOO meeting me now!!! :rotfl: :evil: I'm gonne PM you right now!!!! :D :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back