• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who do you buy your ovulation tests from?

angiemum2b

Reaction score
i just wondered who everyone buys there ovulation tests from ? ? :think:

I am considering buying some to understand my cycle abit better this month ? :|

So any advice would be great :D

I've just ordered my first lot off ebay.

I didn't use them last month and I'm like you.... I want to have a better understanding of my cycle this month.

Just hope they work now! :?

lookersgirl - ebay and wilkinsons also do cheap ones :D

Wilkinsons?! as in the highstreet shop?? *plans solo shopping trip*

yes wilkinsons do a pack of 5 for under a fiver? or something round that - I use them as my back up for when I forget to order off ebay :D

and chrissy - they don't do cheap ov tests - but Mr Big Deal on Smallthorne bank do v cheap pregnancy tests :D

Hiya
I got 10 ovulations tests and 5 very early nova pregnancy tests off of ebay for £3.99 including postage, and they arrive next day. Ebay is the cheapest by far. Now we can pee on sticks throughout the entire month!!!! :D

Hi ya, i got mine from fertility plan on ebay and got 50 opk and 10 early hpt for £10.78 which included postage and came the next day!!

My b/f orders them online for me, i get a pack of 10 ovu and 2 preg but normally order 2 pks at a time think its about 28 euro inclu p&p

I bought 20 ovulation tests off Ebay for 5.00 inc postage, they arrived next day and were individually packaged.
I figured for a fiver I could afford to use one a day after about CD 7/8 and would have more chance of catching a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back