Who can help me with this?

nmurr021

Reaction score
Really would like some advice/opinions on this.....

Im currently 39 weeks and 5 days....over the last week or so, I have experiencing light coloured snotty discharge...I wasn't too concerned about it. But all day today I am now experiencing brown discharge with clots...is it safe to say now that my plug is coming away or is this my show???

To all the mums out there...how soon after this, did u find that u went into active labour?

Im also getting period like pains that come and go and Im feeling under the weather, like cranky and grumpy!

Thank you to anyone who can help me with this query! Loverage to all the mums and mums to be!! x x x :)

Hope this is the start of things for you xx

I cant help but fingers crossed this is the start for you

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Sounds like its the start to me hunni!!

Mine came away like that a few days before my first daughter was born,

Cant actually remember losing it with my second daughter and it all came away as my waters went with my son!

Probably safe to say it wont be long xx

Im hoping its the start of things for me...but at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up lol!

I don't know what it is but sounds VERY similar to what im experiencing... (im 39 +2)
The pains are making me grouchy and under the weather (like i would when im having a regular period)

I've been losing my plug since approx 35wks so used to it, but today has seemed a lot more than usual but still clear or white gunk (sorry gross!!) xx

Let's hope its a good sign for both of us. :)) xxx

Oooh nikkie I do hope so! I'm lying here in bed thinking to myself 'could tonight be the night?!' lol!!

Defo the start. I had the snotty discharge and a really painful back but my baby was back to back. Within a few days I was holding my baby :) good luck x

Unfortunately I've been having a mix of brown sort of bloody discharge, and the clear snotty stuff for a fortnight!! My plug came away in a huge chunk when I was 40 + 2, a day or so after my first sweep, and I'm getting induced on Wednesday!! Hope things move faster for you than they have for me. Xx

Sounds like your plug. I started to lose mine a day before my due date but unfortunately for me, still had to be induced at 42 weeks.
I would definitely get it checked out of there's a lot of blood in it though.
Good luck & hope this means things are progressing for you! X

It goes to show that even if u lose your plug, labour may not always be imminent! Lying here in bed with dull pain in my lower belly...again, I am not getting my hopes up!! Only 1 day left now til my Due Date.....!!

Good luck for tomorrow Nonabean...really hope u will have your baby in your arms very soon!!

I thought I was losing my plug last week but have had nothing since. It's the one thing I'm not looking forward to seeing tbh, I don't do snot or mucus very well lol

Babybrain...it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be lol!! Very like having your period if u know what I mean...

I had more yellowy/creamy snot last night but nothing since. Was unable to get to sleep till 4:20am last night and then alarm went off at 6:30am!!!! Was very snappy last night and really unsettled and uncomfortable. Got really bad SPD pain and pains in the bottom of my bump, my c-section scar feels like its on fire!!! Leanne is a very grumpy cow today!!! lol

Oh dear Leanne...I really hope it will be a better day for you today!! We just have to remember that all those pains and aches that we are going thro in our pregnancies is a reminder that we will soon have LO in our arms very soon!!!!

sooner rather than later would definitely be a bonus. lol xxx

nmurr congrats on being a day away from DD....

- haven't felt any pains today, been for a long hot bath and bouncing on the ball, but hasn't seemed to budge anything. lol...... silly body giving us false signs.

I refuse to get my hopes up now. it will pop when its had enough of me. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back