help please

soozy

Reaction score
Today i have started getting loads of clear discharge and i can harly walk as my pelvis is aching with loads of pressure on it. Im also getting pains in my bottom and vagina again and feel a bit crampy but not had any contractions yet.
Does this sound like anything could come of it?
I also had sex last night lol so this could have started things off.
Im sure i lost my plug over 3 weeks ago as i had brown stringy bits in my discharge overnight and have been getting snotty looking stuff since then but only in small amounts but this clear discharge is different and there is a lot more of it when i wipe after going to the loo.
I had this before gong into labour with my first but cant remember all the details.
help please

i dont know hun im affraid as this is my first time.... But i didn't want to read and run! I hope someone on here can give u a beter indepth! Good Luck!

it could be the start of things you should phone ur midwife just to see what she has to say x

She cant be contacted out over hours and she always just tells me to phone the hospital anyway but they will tell me to go in and i dont want to have to find a babysitter then get a lift all the way there if its for nothing.
Love your staffy by the way lyndseyd, ive got one too lol (off topic i know lol)

Def sounds like your bodies gearing up! I lost my plug 2 weeks before labour and had blood in discharge 2 days before so fingers crossed it won't be long for you! x x

god i hope so lol, im walikng around like an 85 year old woman lol. im aching! Ive also noticed a decrease in baby's movements, she is still moving enough but no where near as much as she was

I know what u mean, wel just leave it a while then see how you feel before you phone the hospital, you will know if its the start of things if the contractions start lol

Thank you I had to give him away as he bit a girl and i didnt want to risk him biting my son but miss him so much.

Are you overdue then?

Last edited:
Aww what a shame about your dog!
Im 37 weeks today but have had a great pregnancy with no morning sickness or anything. I only started getting pains and stuff about 3 or 4 weeks ago and everything has gradually got worse and the midwife also thinks the baby could be a bit small. She has been keeping an eye on me due to having contractions on and off as she was worried i wouldnt make it this far so thats what makes me think i could go soon, especially with having this discharge too now

good luck hope this is the start of things x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back