white eye?

Glad they're checking it out properly - in the photos you posted it was always the same eye but they were also always taken from the same side of his face, so hopefully that's why - I know it's normal at certain angles to see a white reflection in one eye. Really hope everything's ok :hug: x

I'm glad it's getting checked properly, you can't be too careful. Is it on every single photo? Like Sams mum said, all the pics seem to be from the same side, so hopefully it's just angles + lighting that are causing it, esp if the optician was happy his eyes move ok and look normal. You must still be very worried though :hugs: I hope it gets checked out quickly xxx

Hmm... I am worried and I'm not. I'm used to the drama with him, but him being ok in the end? Like, I'm at the hospital right now, for his breathing! There's always something. They have diagnosed him as asthmatic and he is on steroid inhalers permanently now x

Bless him, he certainly keeps you busy doesn't he? Poor bubba :hugs:

Finally a diagnosis of asthma! I know its old news to you but at least it can be properly treated now :)

That's exactly my thinking inky. I knew he'd be asthmatic, and I hate that he is. But in a way im glad?! That sounds wrong. I mean at least with an actual diagnosis he can be treated if that makes sense?
Back at the hospital next month for blood/his rashes.
October back for his breathing follow up, and in the meantime for his eye.
I feel like I'm mad x

wow I had never heard of this before. Technology seems to helped us here. I am glad they are checking it out for you and thank you for raising awareness on this xxx

Hiya. Glad we helped puddles! Our doctor knew about it, but even she thought it only counted if in All photos. But it doesn't. Even if it's just 2 or 3 photos with the same eye showing a different reaction to the other, get it checked!
It could be the normal red on one, with a White/orange/yellow or NO rection in the other.
Or if both eyes go White/yellow in a few photos because it is possible to get in both.
This type of cancer is very rare. But very treatable if caught early. But very serious if not?
I think he might have been referred urgently because my first cousin had it as a baby, and about 60% of cases have some genetic stuff to them (watch me with my google!)
Lol
But yeah in all seriousness, I hope people see this just as one of those things to notice if you see them? X

Im glad they're taking precautions! It's probably bad lighting but good that your getting it checked out. Xx

Hi all. Just an update. His referral got sent to the wrong hospital and was in nhs space for a few weeks. They called yesterday and apologised. He has his appointment on Wednesday. Was told to bring his red book, and be prepared for the drops. That hang even occurred to me. My daughter was an angel getting it done at her normal appointment. This one.... Lol I can imagine! X

Let us know how you get on hun, I hope everything is ok with your lo xx

I hope it all goes well hun!
XxX

Yes, was thinking of you today, hope all went well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member