Which way would you roll?

Sam's Mum

Reaction score
Bit of a random question, but I'm wondering if Sam is left handed, and whether it has anything to do with the way he rolls over (not that it matters, but just interested :lol:) He does most things with either hand - one paint brush in each to make as much mess as possible :lol: - but he usually eats with his left hand. Anyway, when he was a baby and started rolling over he always rolled one way, and still does when he gets up. Toby rolls the other way. OH and I would both always roll the same way.

So.... if you made it through all that, I'm just wondering if there's any sort of pattern. If you were lying on your back and had to roll over onto your front, which way would you go?

ive voted.. let me know if its what you thought it would be!

Thanks :yay: That's what I was hoping :lol: I'm right handed and would roll to my left, so would OH. Sam always rolled to his right and Toby rolls to his left :)

rhys is right handed and rolls to his left x

Oooh...maybe there is a pattern to it then! Based on my tiny little study anyway :lol:

People normally roll to the opposite side, in order to use their main hand/arm for stability :)

I am right handed and roll to my right, but I dont know if I would count because I do some stuff with my left, I really only write with my right, but I got Dan to do it and he is left handed and he rolled to his right :)

I'm right handed and roll to my left.

If it helps my youngest son who's almost 7 is left handed and we started noticing when he held is food/spoon etc with his left hand..they do tell you they use either hand for a few years but we used to do a little test when he was younger with toys, pencils and forks and that..we'd give it to him with his right hand and he would always swap hands to his left so we knew he was much more comfier with his left hand.

i'm right handed and roll to my left too! although i do do a lot with my left hand too! i've said from a really early age it hink katie's left handed and noone believed me, but its the general consensus now that she is, she uses her left hand for everything! i'm trying to remember which way she rolled tho! ella rolls to her left tho!

I'm right handed and would roll to my left. Evie uses her left hand for most things too and she seems more comfortable holding her folk in her left hand but I'm guessing she is still very young and they do tend to use both for things at this age?? She did roll to the left though :)

I'm right handed and I would roll either way x

my little boy is 5 and left handed i just asked him to lay on the floor and roll over he rolled to his right.
Then looked at me asif im crazy lol

People normally roll to the opposite side, in order to use their main hand/arm for stability :)

Oooh...so he might be left handed then! If I put a spoon in his right hand he will eat with it - same with colouring/painting - but he usually picks things up with his left. Had no idea they were related :yay:

I asked mine to lie his back and roll to the side...he asked 'which way?' :roll: :lol:

Oops forgot to mention which side he rolled on. He's left handed and he rolled to his right.

I just got Dec to do it and he rolled to his right, if your theroy is right Lynn then I have another lefty :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back