which way up?

GBLiz

Reaction score
im trying to work out which way up my LO might be

i get tickles and fiddles down low in the ladybits direction :lol: and bigger rippling movements half way between rib and belly button level on the far right hand side. They've been like this for a good 2 or 3 weeks now

what would you guess?? transverse still? (was transverse at 28 wk mw appointment)

Sounds similar to me and my little man is head down.

Low down i get a tickly sensation and further up towards my ribs (where his feet are) painful kicks.

I always feel movement on the right hand side of my stomach too. My midwife did say he is laid all on the right hand side as well

ooh, hope she is head down like yours then :cheer: theres always a big bump on my right side, i guess its her bum lol shes prob wriggling her bum and thats what makes the ripples :moon:

does sound like ur bubz is head down to me if the bigger kicks and movements are higher up by your ribs and stuff that should be her legs :D :cheer: :hug:

:D I hope she is head down for you.

I've got a lump almost around the side of my waist under my right rib and every now and then it goes really hard and rigid.

I've definitely got feet under there too this morning he was kicking that hard he made my eyes water.

i wouldnt describe any of mine as actual kicks, but the movements higher up are bigger looking, if that makes sense :think:

today shes been wriggling so much it feels like i have a washing machine on slow spin in my belly :lol:

I have no idea which way baby is :lol:

i think mine must be head down too. On my right side i have a huge lump which must be the outline of the bubba, and i get mahoosive kicks up the top of my bump, and pretty much nothing down the bottem. Im finding certain sitting positions painful at the mo though, cos im pretty sure i have her bum lodged under my ribs :?

Mine is head down just now. Wee flutters lower down (hands?) and sometimes painful kicks around and above belly button - usually into my ribs! His or her bum always seems to be around my left though sometimes it sticks out more than others. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back