Do you 'know' the position of baby?

ButterflyBoo_x

Reaction score
At my 28 week App, bump was Breech... Since then i've only really felt movement really low down all below belly button. mainly on my left side, i've got a big lump under my left rib, and can't decided weather its head or bump. i feel some movement up top, but its more pushing pressure than kicks.
Can you tell which way up your baby is? xx

I could tell he was head down and bum under right ribs and midwife said I was right

Where did you feel your kicks etc hun? could you feel the back going round? the lump i can feel under my rib is about the size of my palm? x

mines head down, bum facing outwards and kinda to the right, kicks me in my left side and around my ribs alot, occasionally punches me in either hip too. He could still move, could swear he was transverse the other day

Maybe mines transverse and its his back i can feel lol, god knows! :\

I wish I knew what position my LO was in too! It's confusing me because I tend to feel most movement around my belly button area now, but occasionally low down too (not as powerful as around belly button though)

I think mines got her bum up under my ribs - but not sure why. lol xxx

He's like an octopus, there's movement everywhere - no idea which end is which!

LO seems to be cooperating at the minute with her head down and back facing outwards. I hope she stays that way and isnt awkward like I was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back