which one? i cant choose??

I'd go with the bottom one if you are folding it down alot and lumping it about, BUT I do like the top one too - and the price tag is much more inviting!! :D

They're both nice but would the bottom ones handles be a bit easier? Mine was only a single and the handles like the top one hurt my wrists sometimes if I was out for a while.

I got a great pram on Ebay through the seller: online4babyltd. Mine should've been £849 and I got it for £229! I think they are just previous seasons stuff.

Tan x

Bottom one - you def get what you pay for & Dior might not be happy being in blue ! :lol:

They both look nice and comfy tho

iv gone for the mamas and papas one its just real light which is what i need, im picking it up tomorrow :)

Nice choice Dionne,had a feeling you had your heart set on that one. I want the mamas and papas pramette this time. It sure is a lot more exspensive but gorgeous stuff xx

nikki dont even go there i was desperate for that lol but i didnt get it :twisted: :twisted:

Bless you sarah babe,you will have to wait for the next one and then make sure you get your dream pram!! :D I am a nightmare with prams and pushchairs,i will prob change it after a few months anyway :roll: xx

Iv got the mama's and papa's A3 pramette and must say very happy with it, folds away easlily and its very light, not bulky and easy to push. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back