which one? i cant choose??

Dee1985

Reaction score
bluepc.jpg

mptwin.jpg

I like them both, although first one looks cozy!!! Oooooohhh.... difficult choice! Close your eyes and just pick one.... I would guess that their functions will be pretty much the same?
Happy chosing! :wink:
Emilia xx

:( i cant choose, and il get the footmuff for the 2nd one too so they will both be comfy??????

:think:
what dont u like about the top one?????

Well from what i've been told i would advise the bottom one, they are apparently the lightest double buggy you can buy and i can lift it, so it must be light, as i'm a weed!!

would about if i said the top one is £80 inc footmuff and raincover

and the mamas and papas one is £290 inc footmuff and raincover??

bit of a difference????

the top one is the same width but mamas and papas one is alot lighter???

oh i hate deciding... but i suppose u get what u pay for

I think both look nice, but I just prefer the colours of the bottom one, am a bit shallow sorry x

The top one might be really bulky to fold up and really heavy, i know the mama's and papa's one is alot more slimline.
When we looked at them they were only £150

Have you looked on Ebay, some shops on there might be selling it, brand new. You could get one for £100

il have a look on ebay, im just trying to make the right choose as when i got Dior pushchair i went only on looks and it was not practical atal massive and heavy i couldnt get it any where...

cheers for the advice girls...

and beanie dont worry im just the same

i would love to get one of the trendy 3wheeler ones but i no they are huge!!!

I actually like the top one better

I would choose the bottom one because that is the lightest you don't want to be getting on a bus with a heavy pushchair and trying to put it down and up or even in the car.

Dionne

i got it it arrived about half an hour ago! it took me a while to get it up mind you i think that was just me being thick :wall: :lol:

its not that heavy at all really infact its lighter than i thought it would be! It looks really nice too and Beth wont leave it alone so thats gotta be a good sign :lol:

i havent tried folding it down yet mind you im gonna wait until Dan gets home from work so that he can see it up :D so il let you know how i get on with that bit!

I tried going through all my doors with it and everything and it fits fine and my door frames are quite small so im really pleased with that :D

Il let you know how i get on with folding it up though when i took it out of the box it wasnt very bulky neither ;)

realy, thats sounds good then, better then me spending £200 on the M&P one

thats what i thought!

have just tried folding it down and it was a lot simpler than i expected it to be :D

that was £80 well spent i think :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back